Chapter 7

Your POV

I woke up to hear people yelling my name as I walk out of the room rubbing my eyes "who's there...?" I yawn as I see four guys just look at me.

felt my legs start to shake alittle as I wanted to melt "u-umm....staring promble much...." I rubbed my arm alittle but I felt one of them hug me as i felt like my insides are come flying out of my mouth.

"Dear lord we don't need a lawsuit!!!" His voice sounded like he was in his 30s but once I look at them again, they all looked...unnormal?.

One of them had a phone for head....must of been the person from the past pizzarias, One was quite short...he looked scared of me but he looked so cute with his long sleeves,but the one that hugged me I saw his nametag, it's Mike but he was pretty strong for someone skinny like him.

But the last one was alittle normal but he didn't act normal, he was a red head and he was kinda...big to be honest but he did look pretty cute (yes uwu) but that Mike kid pulled me into a side hug "now that we found her let's turn her in"

Glitchtrap POV

I heard yelling and laugher as I open my door just alittle to see someone side hugging (your name) "s-should I stop him...!?" I kinda yelled wispered but I glitched out side and grabbed my baby and glitched away in time for no one to see me "who are those guys!!" I kinda sounded mad as tears formed in her eyes.

I sighed and hugged her "i care for your safety...." hopefully she doesn't hit me but she grabs my suit as she just cried on my chest, I felt kinda mad at my self for scaring her.... "I- I'm sorry...."

I'm so sorry....