>•°•13•°•<

Start from the beginning

After few mins, Anirudh comes back with some Misthaan nd pakwaan packed in banana leaf neatly in his hand. Neeya looks up at him sitting beside her nd opening the packing. "Ek kaaki mili thi. Badi dayalu thi wo. Unko tumhare tabiyat ke baare mai bataya to unhone thodhe misthaan aur pakwan de die khane ke lie." Anirudh offers her nd Neeya smiles at him. She takes a look nd sees roshogulla, saundesh nd halwa along with some pakwaans. She picks up roshogulla nd takes a bite. "Mmmmm...." Anirudh smiles seeing her enjoying.

After eating few misthaan, she looks at Anirudh smiling at her. She blushes,"aap bhi khaie. Mujhe ajeeb lag rha aise akele khane mai." Anirudh smiles nd then they both enjoy the meal nd each other company silently. After finishing, she moves to the lake nd drinks the water. "Ab? Kaisi lag rhi h tabiyat?" "Behatar." They both again sits down not wishing to go back.

"Tum bhaagi q?" This question brings all the morning memories back making her sad again. "Wo bas...aise hi..." "Neeya. Jooth mat bolo mujhse. Maine dekha tum kaise Indra pe gussa ho rhi thi. Dekho. Agar usne kuch bhi tumhare sath kia h to mujhe batao, par aise khud ko takleef mat do."
How he always surprise her with the care for her.
Neeya closed her eyes nd calm herself down before looking at him. She saw concern for herself in his eyes. "Indra ne kuch nhi kia h. Wo bas...choti si behas ho gi thi humari......aur kuch ni." She fake a light smile at him. Anirudh sigh,"Agar kabhi bhi, koi bhi dikkat ho to mujhe batana. Mai janta hu ki tumhare baba tumhare lie sab kuch the, tumhara saath dete the, par mai bhi tumhare sath hu." Neeya nods. She felt good to have someone who cares for her this much after baba.
'Lekin mai majboor hu. Kaise batau aapko ki mai ye shaadi ni karna chahti. Kaise batau apko ki Indra se mujhe pyar nhi, nafrat h. Kaise batau mai apko apni samasya..'

Her thoughts get disturb by the drop of water on her cheeks. She looks up toward the sky noticing the dark thick clouds. Suddenly it starts raining.

Anirudh stands quickly,"Neeya chalo. Baarish aagai h." They move to go when they see a few children running toward the lake shouting. Neeya smiles widely looking at them. Anirudh runs forward but Neeya stands there looking at the children. They jump in the lake md starts splashing the water on each other nd enjoy the rain.
The sound of rain and giggling of children make her forget all her burdens and she again felt like she is old Neeya again.

After running few feet away, he finds himself alone. He gets irritated nd runs back to the lake only to find Neeya dancing nd enjoying the rain in lake with other children.

Anirudh being Anirudh shouts,''NEEYAA!! KYA KAR RHI HO?" Neeya turns around to find irritated nd angry Anirudh standing there with folded arms. "Aapko dikh nhi rha mai kya kr rhi?" Neeya ask teasing. "Dikh rha h. Par ye kya bachpana h. Chalo." He orders.
Neeya signals the children to Anirudh. "Anirudh ji. Zindagi mai thodha bachpana bhi jaroori h. Aap bhi aaie na. Waise bhi aap bheeg chuke h. Aaie maza aaega." Anirudh gets more irritated and angry,"Dekho! Mai akhri baar keh rha. Chalo nhi to mai ja rha yaha se. Tum rho akele." "Are Anirudh ji-" He turns around ignoring her only to find few children moving toward him with childish smile.
"Ae! Dekho. Peeche hato. Jane do mujhe." Anirudh tries to go past them but they block his way nd push him in the lake making him collide with Neeya. Neeya holds him by his side carefully stopping him to fall. They both stares in each other eyes forgetting bout their surroundings nd everything else. Neeya totally forgot about marriage nd Indra. She was totally loving looking at his angry eyes which soften slowly. The contact of her hands with his sides give her goosebumps.

It started raining heavily nd children comes in the lake nd starts playing nd splashing water on each other when few of them splash water on the lost people into each other eyes making them break away. The children starts laughing. They blushed nd looks away here nd there awkwardly. Neeya turns to them nd start splashing the water on them taking her revenge.

The rain finally slows down. Anirudh looks at everyone smiling. He feels happy to see Neeya enjoying, when suddenly he feels a splash of water on his face. He looks to find Neeya laughing at him with other children. Anirudh gets angry nd calls her out in anger. Neeya starts running with Anirudh behind her splashing water on her from back when finally he catch her by her wrist and pulls her towards him nd signals other children. They come nd starts splashing water on her. Anirudh along with children starts laughing at her when suddenly the sound of thunder make everyone scared. Neeya also gets scared nd jumps to Anirudh who holds her again, their body close to each other's.
Neeya feels her cheek burning nd wasnt able to look up at his face. She feels a spark in herself nd tingling where he was holding her. Neeya can feel his hot slow breathe on her forehead. Anirudh slightly looks down to her only finding her looking down. Her hair strand blocking her face. He wants to run hand through her hair nd remove the strand to look at her beautiful face.

"Chintu.!! Prakash!! Sab chalo apne apne ghar." Few women comes there calling out their children and scolding them.

Anirudh nd Neeya gets away from each other looking here nd there. 'Kya ho rha h aaj..?!' She curse herself under her breath. Anirudh clears his throat nd signal her to go.

On the way, both recalls their before, during and after rain moment. Both walks silently not getting what to say nd lost in their own thoughts. 'Ye kya ho rha h mujhe. Anirudh ji ke sath mai jaise sab bhool jati hu. Jaise ek alag hi khushi mehsoos hoti h...ye kya h..?!!'
_________________________

On the other hand in Rajvanshi house,
"Aaj kitna kaam hua?" Kamal ask one of his man. "Malik aaj jyada kaam ho ni paya barish ke wajah se. Par thodi khudai ho gi h." Kamal nods."Hmm..theek h. Aaj rehn do. Sabhi ko khana wana deke sula dena ek kamre mai. Koi bhaag na pae. Kal phirse inko kaam pe lagana h. Dhyaan rhe" "Ji malik." Nd he goes from there. Kamal smirk like evil....
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Oh! Now whats Kamal doing???

Hello. Pls vote nd do comment ur pov on my story nd how far r u liking it.
❤️Love&peace❤️