Theodore was about to say something when someone bumped into him from behind purposely making him briskly stumble forward.

"Oi!" Nel shouted loudly before shoving back the individual foully. "Watch it!" She threatened.

Blaise Zabini who was towering above them gaped at the girl who had just threatened him. "Saintday?" He asked in awe. The mark on her exposed face- impossible to confuse. It was her, but at the same time it wasn't. She looked like the type of girl he would see at a Yule dinner with his family or in the company of Daphne Greengrass, which might make sense to him as to why the young witch was there.

"Move it along Zabini!" She snapped turning away from him.

The teen left.

"Classic Saintday," Theodore said with a slight smirk. Like Zabini he seemed to have also grown a couple of inches over the summer. His curly hair longer, features sharper.

"Well," Daphne added. "I think you look very nice Elowen," she complimented brushing her perfect hair back over her shoulder. "We should go find out seats," Tracey said almost gushing to walk into the massive arena. "Your seat shouldn't be far from ours."

The group nodded before making their way inside.

"Meet here afterwards?" Nel said to the group signaling to the spot in front of the Press tent.

"Uh, perhaps not," Daphne said in an uneasy voice. "My father wants me home right after the game."

"Yeah, same here," Theo added in the same quiet tone.

She flashed them both a confused look. Home? Why would they go home when the party was about to get started?
She turned to look at Tracey with hopeful eyes.

"I'm going to take some pictures with my dad afterwards," She explained. "Maybe next time?"

Nel soon reached the private viewing box where she would be sitting. She had to pass several security checks but was allowed through. She spotted her guardians across the large viewing box conversing with whom she assumed to be the Minister of Magic.

Ellar was standing by the rail his eyes lazily following some of the whizzing fireworks that were shot from one side of the pitch to the other.
He looked so cool.
Distracted by starring at the older teen she almost crashed into Lucius Malfoy.

Maybe it wasn't a surprise that he was here. Standing next to him was a woman with pointy face features whom Nel could only assume was his wife. Her appearance was eerily similar to his. Even strands of her dark hair (which at this point was mostly blonde) were colored in that same tone of platinum blonde. She couldn't distinct if it was natural or not.

"Mr. Malfoy," She nodded towards the man civilly.

Lucius was intimidatingly polite as he usually was to her. His grey eyes instantly starred at the moles that dotted her face. Something the man never seemed to miss. It was unnerving really the way he blatantly starred in such a rude manner. His grey eyes made her want to flinch under his stare.

"Elowen Saintday," He greeted. "Or should I address you as Lestrange now?" He looked down at her with much disdain. She had a feeling he knew of her unclaimed status and of course about her impromptu adoption over the summer holiday.

"Saintday will do," She responded curtly.

The woman was staring at her just like Lucius was. Nel couldn't help but feel self-conscious as her eyes raked from the headband on top of her head all the way down to the pointy tip of her boots. Even her fingertips and black nail polish weren't exempt from her judgement. She was looking at Nel as if she was an insect. She couldn't distinct if she was an insect to be squashed or ogled at.