Keemti Ishq III

Sheryaar took out the car's keys and sits in the car.

Instead of going home, he follows her auto.

And from half an hour, Afaf's auto in roaming around gali nukkad, and Sheryaar behind her keeping a good distance from them.

If she gets to know what will she thinks?

He is stalking her? No way.

He is following her? Yup.

Finally auto stops around a house, the house was not small, not big, and has a vintage look. Afaf comes out from auto, paying the driver.

Sheryaar stops his car and takes a relieve breath. Finally she reaches her house. Sheryaar thoughts to go from there but Afaf didn't get in that house instead she walks in alley beside the house.

That is not her house?

He gaze the alley, it was dark in there.

What if any lowly........ No.

He hastily gets down from the car and followed her by foot. Few minutes he was following her then Afaf turns sensing someone, He hides behind a pole, not wanting to get caught and his Gucci shoes bathes with cow dung kept there.

He cussed under his breath, glaring cow dung with anger.

"How dare you to destroy my shoes, you cow dung." He whispered with cow dung. Then his gaze turns toward Afaf, she turned back and increased her footsteps. He again spits on the dung and comes out from his hiding place to follow her.

He noticed a group of boys, lustily gazing at her, he gritted his teeth.

Then one of the boy whistle and yelled at her "Oho Jaan-e-mann, Itni raat ko kahan chali, jara humare paas bhi aake baitho" (Oho sweetheart, where are you going in night, come sit with us.)

Sheryaar huffed in anger then another boy said "Hume bhi yaar samjh lo yaar ek raat k liye." (think of us as your lover for one night.)

"Hum bhi acche hain, bistar pr, ek baar azma k toh dekho?" (we are also good in bed, just try us)

This was it, this was it, Sheryaar clenched his fist, and fastens his footsteps but before he could her each them and teach them he heard a loud bang sound.

He stops in his track and gazed them in amazement, his eyes were like they will come out any time.

Afaf throws her bag on one of them, They got shocked at her reaction, then snatch a beer bottle from them and smash on the boy, then she grabs collar of one of the boy and yelled at him "Are, kamino, naspiton, haram khoron, yahi sikhaya hai maa baap ne, haan." (Idiot, b*****d, this you learned from your mother father, haan?)

Then one of the boys spits at her "Haan sikhaya hai, kya kr legi?" (Yes we learnt this, what will you do?)

Then Afaf glares him and slaps him "Aise koi shikhata hai, cched khani koi aise karta hai, are cched khani toh hum kiya karte the." (Who teach like this, who do eve teasing like this, we were expert in that.)

Of course how can Sheryaar forget?

Those boys mouths were open in shock and next moment one boy asked "Aap cched khani krti thi, ladkiyon ki?" (You used to eve tease, with girls?)

Afaf again slaps him "Ooo main ladkiyon ki cched khani kyun karungi, main ladkon ki karti thi." (Ooo why will I eve tease girls, I use to eve tease with boys.)

One of the boys stammers"Aapa aap lad..ladd...ladko ki cched khani karti thi?" (Sister, you used to eve tease boys)

Then Afaf grins and with dreamy eyes she spoke "Haan, main karti thi, aur kya karti thi? Maza hi aa jata tha, ruko main tumhe sikhati hun cched khani kaise karte hain" (Yes, I used to and I was expert in this, it was so much fun in this, wait I will teach you too.)

Those kids were dealing with Afaf Khatoon, a biggest bully of her time.

Sheryaar was astonished with this whole scene, and clutches his hair frustratingly, the world can change, not Afaf Khatoon.

He gritted his teeth and listened to her tactics of cched khani, she was sharing those kids. After one hour she stops and said "Chalo aaj k liye itna kafi hai, ab kal sikhaungi, aur ghar jao, tumahri izzat safe nahi h yahan." She patted their backs and they left from their nodding. (Okay, that's enough for today, I will teach you tomorrow, and go home, your dignity is not safe here)

Sheryaar looks at Afaf, who now stop at one of the house and went inside, Sheryaar sighs in relief and smiles a satisfactorily smile after 5 years.

Afaf Khatoon was changed, not her nature.

-----------------------------------

Sheryaar was in his kitchen, brewing his night coffee, he was reminiscing today's event.

His new company, Afaf, her professional behavior, which was pinching him, why she was not spitting back, because she was wrong.

But how can she be like this. His heart was saying that everything that happened was a façade, Afaf was not like this but how can he forget his mom's word "Why don't you do a good job, your wife is sleeping with some rich man for money."

And who was that rich lover, he still finding his answer but she didn't told him, she just left him, listens to all his blames, why?

Then she taught those boys to......, really?

He takes a sip form his coffee, the taste was not like Afaf used to make, nostalgia hits him.

He lost in the past moments, where, he met Afaf.

A/N:- GUYS so here is new update. And I have one request from you, that if you are reading this story and liking it too then please vote just you have to click on the star button. It kind of help me in boosting my energy. 

Thank you,

storyshaheer.

ISHQIYAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें