Back in Business (Update 10/21/20)

That's right, we back in the writing game.

Currently, I've received little to no schoolwork (although that could change at any moment) I've decided to use this time to maximize chapter output. 

But that's not the only reason for my long hiatuses.

You might be wondering why it takes like 2 years for Pokemon Light in the Darkness to be published. 

Well when you introduce a new region with new lore and background, you gotta proceed with the plot carefully. However, I do admit I've been updating a bit slow.

We're nearing the 3rd anniversary of the book and there are only like 16 chapters.

I do bring good news though! I did forget the original plot of the story due to this extended time, but I've created a new plot that I like better anyway. I've planned it out and now all I need is some world building scenarios. 

Hopefully, I can execute this well. I do a lot of research on Pokémon things when writing these stories even if my love for the franchise isn't as "intense" as it was 3 years ago. 

Anyways, my point is I'm gonna try and make an effort to work harder or something now that I have the plot mostly developed. 

In conclusion, thanks for sticking around. I'll try not to disappoint. 

Also when you realize your story would have a ton more views if you just UPDATED it.