"I eat all my veggies momma, of course in growing... Look I also have muscles, don't tell aiden but mine are bigger that his." I playfully gasped and touched his so called big muscle.

"I told you that eating your veggies makes you stronger." He nodded proudly at my words. He's always been a lot more easier to convince when it came to eating their veggies and vitamins, of course always wanted and still does want a good explanation but never put too much of a fight.

Aiden on the other hand, no one can change his mind that veggies are a way for parents to mind control their kids...where he got that from, I have no idea.

Sophia on the other hand picks and chooses, most things she won't argue on but when she does she's stubborn as hell and will not do it.

Bella's is barely eating foods and I have definitely started her early on her veggies and fruits instead of high sugar foods, call me "that mom" but my mom did the same with me and I turned out pretty good if you ask me.

"And that's what the adults tell you to control you...don't let them fool you brother." Aiden appears out of no where with Eddie by his side, face white from sunscreen, nodding and agreeing with him. "And I thought you were supposed to be smarter than me, guess I also got the smart pants from mom." He simply shrugged and walked away.

"It's genes! Not pants!" Logan shook his head walking behind him, explains to him the difference.

"Did he just say he got the smart pants from you? What about me? I'm pretty smart to." Cameron pouted bouncing Bella in his arms.

"Yeh sure babe." I smiled at him and grabbed my little princes kissing her cheeks making her giggle.

Ahh I love that giggle so much, it's imprinted into my memory from all my kids.

"Alright everyone! SUNSCREEN!" Natt waved her arms around holding two bottle of sunscreen.

"No! No more sunscreen!" Aiden and Eddie both ran the opposite direction as soon as she looked at them.

"No one is getting any exposer to skin cancer on my Fucken watch!" I shook my head at my best friend who ran after the two kids.

With Bella in my arms I decided to go change my baby girl into something decent to get into the water, and prep her bag hoping my mom and natt packed everything she needs.

Mom mode is back and adventurous Alex has been put away...for the most part at least. I'm not mad about it though, I love having them here living this experience with us.

And that's exactly how it went.

The hike was a total adventure and the kids loved it, they loved being in the jungle and swimming in the beautiful lagoon, and the zip lining was definitely a hit for them.

My mom even did it, and she yelled the whole way but she swears she loved it.

The boys including Jose jr have been acting like some safari explorers and speaking in different horrible accents but they are having a great time and that's all that matters... as long as they let me put bug spray on them and reapply sunscreen.

Sofia and Maria have been attached to the hip, literally. From taking selfie's to  acting like mermaids in the lagoon.

Safe to say that everyone is having a great time.

Right now everyone is just lounging but the beach drinking piña coladas and some delicious food that Greta had waiting for us.

And the next day was a blur, the kids missed us so much they all slept in our bed with us, but we were too tired to fight them on it.

Cameron had massage people come over and everyone got some amazing massages, and facials including Greta and Jose who took a a lot of convincing but really enjoyed at the end.

Cameron and I wanted them to relax to so we catered food, and Greta was not happy about it all but appreciated that we cared for them, but who couldn't?

If I could I'd bring them home with us, god knows I could use the extra hand at my house.

Either way my life is good.

Yeah it had started it off rocky, all I wanted was a new beginning as a heart broken teenage girl and move on.

Never did I expect to be pregnant with twins from from my first ever love while he was out there somewhere looking for his child who was taken from him.

I guess it was just at the wrong time, because then I meet his daughter and our kids birthday party. Who would've guessed that they turned into best friends without knowing that they were related.

Fast forward after lots of working on our relationship and family and we made my little Isabella and finally got married.

At some point I though it would just been me and my two boys, but I should've known that He's always been the one.

Okay I know I took forever to finish this book BUT I WASNT SURE HOW TO END IT!

Lmao I have been having this spin off idea FOREVER but wasn't sure how to even finish this one.

Hopefully it wasn't too bad, but please do get ready for the next one becuase it's going to be GOOD.

Please vote and comment

Update on the spin off as soon as I can:)