8

Cameron's POV

"I'm not drinking that." Pouted Aiden. I groaned setting down the grape flavored medicine down careful not to spill it.

For the past two I have been struggling to get the kids to drink the medicine. Sofia cried, and Logan refuses to even open his mouth, not even to talk.

They are most definitely more sick then Aiden though, since they are both slumped on the couch, not wanting to do anything, nor eat.

Aiden is more awake, and actually ate, I was just trying to convince him to drink it, because if they saw him drank it they, would to.

Monkey see, monkey do.

As for Alex, she feel asleep on my shoulder around 4 am, and is in her bed cuddled to her blankets. Luckily they didn't get a high fever over night, but I think Logan and Sophia have one now.

"Guys please, if you want yo get better you have to take the medicine." They didn't have stomach pain, but the fever had them all weak, except for Aiden, that kids got a tough digestive system.

"Daddy, it's smells nasty, and I just want to sleep." Yawned Sophia closing her eyes.

"No guys, no more sleeping, cmon take some medicine and then maybe you can take a nap." They shook their heads yawning and closing their eyes. I sighed in defeat sitting next to Aiden who shook his head at Logan and Sophia.

"I'll go wake up my mommy, she will know what to do." Said Aiden and I imidiatly stopped him.

"I'll go get her, turn on the tv, maybe they will cheer up a little with a funny show." He agreed doing as I said and I walked back up to Alex room.

I smiled watching her lightly snore, and cuddle into her soft white blanket. I laid next to her setting one arm over her body and kissing all over her face softly.

"Baby wake up." I whispered and she groaned shaking her head. "Please baby, I need your help." Her eyes jolted open and she jumped up.

"Are the kids okay?" She panicked and i smiled and how caring she is. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She furrowed her eye brows and hit me with her pillow.

"Sophia and Logan have a fever and don't want to get off the couch. Aiden on the other hand, isn't sick, he's wide awake and already ate a pretty big breakfast." She sighed and rubbed her face.

"What time is it?" She asked laying back down on her side facing me.

"12:30" I yawned.

"Sleepy?" She asked and I nodded.

She pecked my lips and ran her fingers through my hair making me  lose it, my eyes relaxing, ready to just fall asleep.

"Take a nap baby, I'll watch them." I smiled and pulled her by her waist so that our bodies were flushed together.

"But first, give me a proper kiss." She smiled and kissed me back.

Our lips molded together perfectly. Exploring each other's mouths, my hands touching everything. Not knowing where to settle.