4

Cameron's POV

"Daddy, when will it start?" Sophia was anxious and couldnt stay still. She wanted the show to start as soon as we took a seat.

"They will be on in 5 minutes princess." Said Michael giving her smile. I was in between Michael and Daniel and the whole theatre was full. There were no extra seats.

"Can i sit with Pops?" Michael reached out for her setting her on her lap and tickeling her.

Even though we aren't blood related he has always treated me like a son. I love how all of them treat Sophia as if they have known her since birth and treat her with so much love.

I have never seen her maintain a smile for so long, and heard laughs and giggles as often as I have in the past two days.

"Sh its starting!" Sophia was so excited and she turned to the stage as the lights went off and the curtains opened, one single spotlight on Alex.

"Good Afternoon Everyone! I am so happy to see this whole place filled.  As most of you know we have been practicing for this day for months. Everyone from all levels and ages have worked hard to be their best today. Also, 30 % of the profit from what is sold today, from tickets to merchandise will be donated to The Childrens Hospital to help those who cant afford to have the health they deserve. I hope you all enjoy, and if you have any questions I will be at the front desk before you leave, stop by and I will answer anything. Again thank you for being here to support us and enjoy." We all clapped hard as the lights went off again.

The screen turned and  bruno Mars song began playing as everyone began clapping.

A girl was on the screen walking and dancing and then the lights went off again, then turning on shown three kids.

"AYYE THATS LOGAN!" Daniel jumped off his seat and so did Grayson and Ethan, then Michael putting Sophia on his shoulders.

The mans old, but still buff and good looking. Hes like a man milf.

I was amazed by how good Logan is, and even more amazed on how they knew it was Logan and not Aiden.

From what i have learned in the past two days, Logan has longer hair and has more facial expressions.

I got up cheering him on as the dance came to an end.

Once the lights came off, little kids came on to the stage.

I watched, laughed, and admired how all these little kids danced. They looked to be at about the ages  3-5.

The dances continued, from all ages even seniors who did the salsa, and they were pretty good.

Aiden and Logan came out in multiple ones, and to say I was amazed is an understatement. They were incredible.

I was yelling my lungs out when they performed a solo, their flips their moves just had me in shock.

They are 7 and dancing at a profesional level.

"How is everyone liking it so far?" Alexandria came back onto the stage in a completely different outfit.

"There will be one more huge dance in this show case, as the parents of all dancers know, this isn't just a fund raiser, but its a test. A test for all dancers to show us what they got, a chance to move to a higher level. This last dance is one of the many dances we have practiced, but this one involves everyone. We all contributed with the choreography, from coaches to even the 3 year old kids who contributed. I hope you guys enjoy."