Part 3

So i wait till a certain time i put on my bullet proof outfit i let them know whats bout to go down. And that Darren has to leave after everyone else because she might be following us and seen him. Then i threw on some Concords ima still be cute i put my long hair in a bun in the back of my head. I get in my truck and pulled off towards the address strapped to compacity. I call everyone and they left then i called Darren and he left i park a block away from the address waited for everyone made them hide and i went and opened the door after giving them a sign i found his mama knocked out. She had bruises and then i heard this bitch yelling. I turn around to get hit hard as hell in my cheek. I jump up and we fighting till she cut me on my arm. Then i grabbed my blade but she cut me again deeper. She like you was hollin so hard though. Im like i sure was and ima beat your ass. I punched her dead in her shit over and over. She yelling and then i see Kj walk in im like you was working with my exe. She like yup he was mad you had feelings for Erin and i was mad he loved you so here we are. I slapped fire outa Kj he hit me back to you know i went there i was fucking bout them up and then i see Erin runs down the stairs and he beats the hell outa Kj. Im fucking this bitch up till some way she sliced my stomach where i had the c section. It hurt so bad plus it wasnt fully healed since i ripped the stiches before. I fall off of her it hurt so bad. Im screaming she punching me and im tryna fight back but it was impossible with this crazy pain. After a while i passed out frim loss of blood in my arm and cut on my stomach. I heard Darren screaming for Erins help that i wasnt responding. Then i heard two gun shots and i was out fr.

Weeks later

Well after that im in the hospital and in a month im going to college.  But everyone thinks we should all wait because hella shit going on. And i feel the same way so i called the school told them that ill come next year they said okay and that they need me there. Im like okay its just alot going on so i cant come this year. My stomach is healing Darren gave me blood he's my same blood type. Erin wasnt he's been here i asked what happened to them he like she dead Kj in my basement for me to torture. Im like oh okay.  Then the doctor comes in and says i can leave today. So i sign the paper and went to they bathroom to shower and my other hygiene. Thank god they brought me other clothes to wear. I got dressed fixed my hair and decided not to wear makeup just mascara and eyeliner and some gloss. I walked out with my hair in a bun on top my head with stragly pieces hanging and some ripped jeans with a fitted royal blue polo shirt with a white horse and some royal blue and white nike rouches. I looked cute with my silver jewlery. I said bye to my nurse and doctor paid and left. We went to my house to drop my other shit off and then to lunch. We went to Applebees and it was good. Are waiter was so cute he like yall girls are so beautiful. We blushed said thanks he took all our orders and left. The boys mocked him with they mad asses. But we thought that he was sweet. Erin like how you feel im like better but the doctor said it might be harder to have kids again. He like just know we'll be here for you i said thanks. Then i thanked Darren for the blood. He like welcome now we closer we share the same blood. I laughed and started singing that song that was in Dream girls. We all busted out laughing. Ole dude came back with are food and said to call him back ovet for anything. We said thanks and he walked to another table. Im like he is fionne as hell yall. They like he in highschool im like how you know the boys like trust we know. Im like whatever then we all talked about everything they like does it hurt. Im like yup everyday. Erin looks away i move his face towards me im like im good boo. He like you sure i feel responsible. Im like you not babe you good. He smiles and kisses my hand. We all got up and went to his moms house. She  hugs me so long im like i missed you to. She like im sorry for whatever. Im like im good i just wish i had my lil babies but i guess not. She looked at me and tear slipped down her cheek. She like i miss my grand babies. Erin just walked away we was the only two that came over. I sat down and i cried but i sucked it up to go check on Erin. He was fighting back tears. Im like dont cry im sorry. He like what you sorru for i killed the first one and the second one. He like i put to much stress on you. Then he said my exe shot you. He like i shouldnt have left you. Im like its fine. He grabs my hands and said that its not and he fine witj me hating him. Im like i dont hate you at all i love you. He hugs me and was like i feel bad. Im like its okay bae i understand honey. He hugs me again and kissed my stomach as if there was babies in there. He smiles up at me he like i put so much work in i gave you twins. I busted out laughing and sat on his lap as he held me. He like lay with me. So i laid down and fell asleep i woke up in my room at home. He was still holding me so tight i couldnt get up. I tapped him he woke up and smiled. He like what babe im like i need to pee let go and how we get in my room. He lets go and i sit up. He like i carried you here because i didnt know how long we were gonna sleep so here we are. I said okay and got up and went to pee. I came back he was sitting up looking like he was ready for me. He smiled and was like what does this make us? I raised my eyebrow like what you mean he like us.  Im like oh um i believe we together if you wanna be babe. He like we together then i sat on his lap and kissed him. He laid me down and was over me kissing me im like you know you aint getting nun right. He like why im like im not ready. He like we already did once and im like what happen. He gone say alot but i still want you. Im like you fucked ole crazy bitch. He like no i didnt i was loved you to much to fuck her. Plus your pussy was amazing i can never fuck someone better. I laughed and i said well wait awhile im not ready bae. He gets up and kisses me on last time and went to fix his lil buddy down there. He came out and was like lets see if Darren cooked i said alright and went down stairs. Darren was cooking William was yelling and shit im like shut up big head. He comes and squeezed me this my first time seeing him out of the the hospital. Kevin walked in and hugged me also and twirled me around. Then i sat and ate the food Darren made. Erin was staring so hard. Im like what? He like damn was you hungry im like yeah. He like oh and kept eating. The Darren like we all finna leave to give yall time together and Kj still downstairs i fed him to keep him alive till you want him. Im like good and i go sit on my couch. Erin sits next to me. They all leave and Erin tryna get some i might let him get some later. But other than that im bored so i tell him to come on i wanna go to the mall. So we get up and get there. We having so much fun bitches and niggas mugging are asses. Erin being extra he stay grabbing my waist and shit. But why i see this nigga Kj at the mall i swear he was in my basement. But i let it go cause in thought i was trippin till i felt this sharp pain in my back..