Ex's

Justice

Okay yeah i seen my ex Tre he was in jail for trying to kill my family. Yeah he was made i broke up with him for the game idk why he at my ware house. So i shot him right between the eyes no words were said. Im tired of people hurting me. Then i told them to clean up Darren like damn im like he deserved it. He like okay crazy girl im like im perfectly fine. He like you becoming ruthless im like i know and i love it. I get a call from Erin's mom she like come over now and hung up. So i tell Darren to take over. I get over to her house he sees me and mugs the fuck outa me. Im like you got five seconds to fix that mf face. He does and his mom like what happen now im like ask your stupid son. So she does and he tells her what he thought. So i show her my stitches she like did you get them redone  i like yeah Darren did them thats why i was half naked. She like she definently telling the truth cause them look redone. Im like right i wont do that with Darren i mean we close but we arent even like that. Im like what you were  before we was together is what he is. Except we dont kiss in class like me and you. He softens and was like sorry im so jealous cause yall so close. Im like i bet but you left me and so he filled in and yeah he cant replace you but he still one of my closets friends i love him truly. Erin like i understand im like friends he like your not gone put on a show im like give me some suga he pecks me and i laugh and hug him. Darren calls he like yall cool  im like yes he like i knew it you answered to nice. Im like boy bye i did not. He like you didnt but get yall asses over here. So i tell Erin he follows we tell his mama bye and was out that bitch off to the warehouse. I get there everybody yelling im like what they like ole dude was tryna kill you im like yeah so i killed him. Erin was like thats Tre im like yep he use to be so sweet before he got crazy. Erin like you okay im like im a1. Im back im fully recovered from everything that has happened in my crazy ass life. Erin just laughed and was like you sure im like yup. Then i went to my office with them following. We get in Darren sits in front of my desk while im getting a snack with Erin behind my desk. I tell him to move of course he doesnt so i sit on his lap. Then i start to snack Darren like how many more crazy exes you got left. Im like one he like who im like Erin. Im like Kj aint bout that life so i aint gotta worry bout him.  He like you sure im like yup. Then i get up off Erin and i lay on my desk. Shit im tired from the other night plus my stitches hurt. Darren massaging my stitches and he's putting pressure there. He like you need to work out im like i know fool. I will from today on cause i aint got time for the gut life he like okay hun. Erin like she still beautiful Darren like i never called her ugly so its whatever.  Im like quit arguing its never that serious. They like alright i get up and i walk the warehouse. Then i tell everyone im out i go home and take a nap i feel someone next to me its Camille and Chrissy. Im like they so irritating the cuddled into me idk how i aint feel them. I wake them up we get ready to go to dinner. We walk downstairs to hella niggas. Im like excuse yall what hell yall doing here. They like Erin and Darren brought us here. I go look for them im like who dem they like possible workers so im like you bring them to my house thats warehouse buisness. They like my bad im like well we going to dinner so see yall later and they better be gone. They say okay an we leave. We get to this chinese place the foos was amazing. We left and got are hair done i got my long locks ends clipped and straighten. We see alot of fine niggas while out Camille got hers straighten to and so did Chrissy. We looked cute. We go to the mall and i spend hella money. Im just redoing my whole closet then im going to look for a new house soon. Yeah i wanna bigger one so that we aint all cramed, but i love this house so i might keep it and have two or instead of a new house get a condo. I cant wait to start looking aint nobody gone know where its gone be at either i need space like one of my own these niggas walk in at anytime. Aint it it hard to believe a mf queenpin?!. Shit its a struggle being this bomb, smart, queen of everything and being just a regular person on the street. I hate having double lives but shit this money to nice i barely spend it and when i do i get something meaningful like my education. Im going to college then ima get a regular job but still be on my queenpin buisness but yeah talk to yall real niggas later a bitch busy...

Author

Something quick and fun but this wasnt the most eventful chapter but it was alright.