Complications

Just POV
Well lately its been weird like I can barely concentrate on work. I'm always at the hospital for the boys. Camille helps as much as she can but I can tell its breaking her. Its breaking me I'm always up the rest are okay but Erin's ass always gotta be extra and be in a coma. But its okay he'll wake up. I'm going to see them in a min I have to get dressed. Well I'm finna hot the shower. I was in the shower for a good hour. Then I got out and lotioned up with Palmer's cocoa butter. Then I put on my underwear and bra. Then I went to my cluttered closet cause I been to busy to clean. I grabbed some Forever 21 jeans yeah cheap but my butt be looking bomb af. Then I put on a sweat shirt that said He got game with a picture of Micheal Jordan since its cool on the west coast today. Then I put on my Elmo ankle socks and on my He got Game Jordan's. Then I had already got my hair wet in the shower so its in its natural long curls. So I pulled them out a lil so they look big and long. Then I did a natural day makeup with eye liner and a winged eye plus a clear lip. I look cute then I grabbed my keys and left.

Hospital

I went to see Erin first I had to see if he was awake. Erin was still sleep. I grabbed his hand and sat and held it. I was thinking about are old times together. Then I started to talk to him. But he was being still and quiet of course. But soon after he woke up yelling sorry his heart was beating fast af. I'm like calm down he opened his eyes and stopped movie and a tear rolled down his cheek he says sorry. The doctor comes in like y'all okay. I'm like yeah then he says I'm still in love with you. I looked up and walked away. When I hot outside the door I just broke down. Like really y'all he got me wide open. I mean I love Darren but Erin was my first love. But remembering everything he did I can't go through that again. He can't think I'm going to run back to his bullshit. I loved him with everything in me maybe I was just Foolish. So I got up and walked to the other boys room. I fixed myself and went in. I hugged them and kissed Darren. Then I sat and talked with them. Finally after a good hour I said bye and left they room. I went back to Erin's room he was just talking to himself. He was contemplating suicide. I mean once upon a time I wouldn't care but since I finally forgave him I do care. I walked in and told him that that's not a good idea. He says you don't love me no more no reason to live. I just look at him cause damn he attached and part of me was Just not Justice cause idk why its just been like that around him because of his bullshit he did. So I'm not as sympathetic as before. I tell him there is reasons to live like to accept he did wrong and that he could go through the steps to change and find out what happen with him along the way. Also to live for our dead children since they didn't make it. He tears up when I speak about them but its his fucking fault. Shit I knew we shouldn't have even tried to keep them to begin with I was to attached to them as long as I did to lose them. Erin just said sorry again that he wished would've stayed and loved them as he was suppose to. I smiled and kissed his cheek and said I wish you had to. Just don't kill yourself I forgave you but I can't go back to what we were. I refuse to be a dumb bitch again. Plus I'm happy with Darren but I love you still as my bestfriend. I love you but I have to go me and Camille having a girly day before I look for who shot y'all. I'm so stressed. He said alright and hugged me then I left.

With Camille

Well we at the nail salon I'm telling her what happen. She says I shouldn't feed in to his bullshit he prolly gone do the shit over. Just like he did the first two times. I'm like right plus I love Darren she says right and to stick with him. I said okay and we finished getting our toes and fingers done. When we paid and left we went to this hair salon I go to when I don't feel like doing my own hair. We walked in we both sat at the bowls. She washed us and put us under the drier till the conditioner penetrated my hair. Then she finished and washed us out. I sat in the girls chair while Camille sat in the other girls chair. The lady blew me out and asked what I wanted I told he to flatten it with my deep middle part. She says okay and does what I asked. After and hour she was done. And I didn't even noticed my hair has gotten longer like its past my butt. I guess when I flatten it I don't really get my roots like she can. I paid and waited for my girl Camille. She got the same as me and her hair is like 18" which is long on her cause she short like me. Mines is prolly 22" now its usually and 18 when I straighten it. But yeah we decided to go back to the hospital. We went to see Erin first and his mother was in there so we just went to see the boys. Darren was the only one awake. So me and Camille hugged him and sat down then here come Kevin's ass. He like I don't get no hug just petty. So we hug him and then here comes William man that's petty I want one. So we hug him to. Then we sat down they like y'all got y'all hair done? I'm like yeah ain't it cute. They said yeah and that we really look like sisters now. We laughed and was like yeah we get that a lot. Then they told us to stand up. So we did they like dang y'all hair long af. They like I didn't know Camille's hair was long. I'm like cause she keeps it curly. Which is cute to but I like it straight in her to. Then my phone started ringing play I Bet by ciara. I knew who it was so I answered it was Erin I'm like was sup big head. He like can you bring me some chips my mom won't she gotta work. I said alright and got up and told everyone I'd be back. They say alright I go to the vending machine and got his favorite kind. I went to his room he was standing looking for sum. I'm like sit yo ass down. He like I need to find my pants so I can go see my nigga I'm bored. I'm like here they are come on. So he grabs the pants and the chips. He looks up again and was like you got you hair done I'm like yeah. He like it looks long af. I'm like yeah that's cause it is its finally straightened all the way out. He touches it and said it was soft. I said thanks and we walked upstairs to the boys floor. We walk in everyone stares then says wassup. He eating his chips but waves. I laugh he eating them like he was starving. Then he sat. In one of the chairs. I sat on Darren's bed. Kevin like I still get my up in pay right? I'm like yeah but I hear people running. Then a nurse runs in our room and said to plug our ears. So we do and it was an explosion. I grabbed my shit and all the boys plus Camille and the nurse and we tried to get out before the next one went off. We figured it was on the side that wasn't blown up so we ran towards the other rumble. And tried to find a way out but then we hear the other bomb go off and its blood everywhere. I'm scared but I have to be defenseless so when I find Chrissy she dying on sight.....