"Let's go."

Selene looked at the shrooms that were placed in a ziploc bag. She had never seen what they looked like because she had never done them in the first place. Her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. How much was she supposed to consume? How long until they kicked in?

She looked back up at Harry who was looking at her. Her eyes then went to Mitch who was drinking a bottle of water. "Question," she started.

"Go ahead."

"Why the fuck do you have an almost full bag of shrooms?" she asked. Mitch snorted, water droplets falling down his chin. He wiped his face and looked at Selene who was glaring at him.

"That was a genuine question Mitchell."

"And that's why it's funny Selene."

"You two stop it. There's a big bag because everyone that uses the studio shares it," he answered.

"Everyone meaning anyone who uses this studio is allowed to?"

"Yes."

"What if someone taints it?" she questioned.

"No one tainted it."

"Tell that to the tip of your tongue that is decaying in the fucking grass somewhere," she muttered.

"It's barely noticeable!"

"That doesn't make it any better."

Harry sighed and grabbed the ziploc bag with his right hand. "Okay, so you can either choose to down it with water, food, or just eat it plain," he explained as he took a few out of the bag.

"What do you do?"

"Water. I'm warning you that has a rather disgusting after taste," his accent thick.

"What do you do Mitch?"

"I just eat it," he answered.

"He's a sociopath," Harry said as he stood up. Selene eyes watched him as he grabbed two water bottles from the fridge. He tossed one to Selene and she caught it— the guitarist opening it with ease. Mitch was already busy munching on the shrooms that he grabbed for himself. Maybe he was a sociopath.

Harry sat beside Selene on the couch that she was on and placed a few shrooms in her hand. "Either place in on your tongue and drink the water fast or pour it into your water. It's going to take longer to hit if you put it in your water though."

On the tongue it is then. Selene placed the drugs onto her tongue and then quickly pressed the water bottle to her mouth. It didn't take long for her to swallow the shrooms. She scrunched up her face and put the cap on the bottle. "That's fucking gross."

And there Mitch was, quite literally just eating them like regular food. "How and why are you munching on them like chips?" she asked.

Mitch shrugged. "It works for me."

It didn't even take long for the shrooms to hit the three. Selene was of course, the first to feel the reactions of the drug. Harry felt his a few minutes after and then Mitch got hit last. Everything was like a sensory overload to Selene. The velvet couch felt like heaven. She turned to Harry and giggled.