Finding the Akonda boys...and my true mate

Start from the beginning

Just as I thought I was going to die, I heard an angelic voice and gentle hands touch me, "Dont you dare die! Come one keep your eyes open!!" she shouted at me. I nodded and tried my hardest to keep my eyes focused on her. I could barely see her since my vision was so blurred. The vague details I could make out was that she had long dark brown hair that fell to the middle of her back with a blue strip in her hair completely opposite of my jet sandy blond-ish brown hair. She had a light tan skin color while I had a slightly darker tan skin and her eyes were emerald green that seemed to see into my ice blue eyes and into my soul. I felt her pull me up to my feet, my arm drapped around her shoulder and she had me leaned into her. She was shorter than my 6'2" statur, she seemed about 5'5" but she was strong and helped me out of the burning house. I couldn't focus any longer and blacked out.

Anastasia's POV: (A little time before the fire)

I ran with my girls and their pups through the woods. My wolf caught scent of the Akando pack, we were on their territory. This would be a good place to seek sheltor. I changed back into my human form and looked at the girls and kids where changed as well. I sighed, "There are a few abandoned houses but I want us all in one house. We wont split up and I wont let those bastards take you alright?" I said. They all nodded and we made our way into one of the still working houses, turning up the heat since the temperature outside had dropped a few degrees but we had been running for days now.

I helped the girl who had pups put them to sleep, while the other girls made some tea. These abandoned houses were still furnished, which surprised me the slightest. I walked out of the bedroom that Maria and her two pups Kendal and Kelly were sleeping in and over to my best friend Aleiah. Aleiah handed me the cup of tea and I sat down with it and sipped the hot tea.

"Anastasia..are you sure we are safe? What if they find us again?" Aleiah voiced her worries as well as the worries of the other girls. I knew they were scared, but I wasn't scared not anymore. I wasnt going to let those piece of shits beat us any longer or take advantage of us sexually anymore. No, I took all the girls who wanted to escape with me and we ran from the Chogan pack. Those men are the most vicious, abusive, heartless pack in all the United states. They took girls from other packs and kept them prisoner, making them slaves of sex, making them become maides of their pack house and on a daily beat them until they were satisfied.

I shook my head and growled slightly "I wont let those bastards touch you!" I said through clenched teeth and my body shook with fury. I hated the Chogan pack, if they died I wouldn't care. Aleiah pulled me out of my thoughts as I felt her arms snake around me in a hug. I sighed and hugged her back and gently stroked her hair.

Aleiah is 17, 5'2" with shoulder length auburn hair, pale brown eyes with a tint of blue near the pupils and pale skin. She was the first person who tried to protect me as long as possible from those bastards and ever since then I made it my mission to escape and bring her with me but as I saw how some of the women were treated, I knew I had to get them all out but to my surprise not all of them wanted to leave. They were to afraid so I took the teenage girls and their pups if they had any.

Aleiah finally calmed down and smiled at me, "Thank you so much Anastasia..for helping us..you could have taken your escape alone but you didnt..you decided to let us come along" she said and the other girls that were still up nodded in agreement. There was a total for 8 teen girls and 4 pups. Maria had her two girls Kendal and Kelly, Jasmin had her son Austin, and Aleiah had her 2 year old son Tristen. The rest of the girls are, Hazel, Berkley, Krystal, Daniella and Myself.

All of the girls were between the ages of 15-17, I was 18 a year older than the girls. Since we were our own pack and could sense when one of the girls were hurt Aleiah had suggested that we named the pack after me. The Litonya pack. The girls were happy and agreed immediately. I was 5'5" with long dark brown hair that fell to the middle of my back, my skin was stained with a slight tan and I had emeradle green eyes. I never got pregnant by those bastards so I didnt have any pups but Hazel the youngest of the pack, just 15 was pregnant by one of the Chogan wolfs and we all expressed how no matter what we were going to be there for her. This seemed to make her feel better.

I made sure all the girls went to sleep and the only ones up were myself, Aleiah and Krystal who is Aleiah's fraternal twin sister. Krystal had slightly tan skin, with lighter auburn hair, and blue eyes with a tint of brown at the pupils. Her hair was as long as Aleiah's and they were the same height. We were all wide awake and keeping watch of the others but as we patrolled the woods around us in our wolf form, we three caught the scent of a fire.

Krystal giving a brief howl, Daniella awoke and tapped on the window letting us know. This was our way of making sure that someone was on guard if Aleiah, Krystal and I all needed to leave in an emergancy. We took off running at inhuman speed towards the scent and saw the Akonda pack house blazing in fire. Noticing that the pack was busy getting the females out and trying to put out the fire we decided to help and look for trapt pups and females upstairs. I sent Aleiah to the fourth floor, Daniella to the third and I surveyed the second. We went to do what was needed. I looked around but stopped when I kept hearing a male calling out for I would assume his mate but because of the fire smoke I couldn't pin point his smell and find him easily. What seemed like seconds after I heard him, the third floor collapsed and I saw a figure drop along with debrie.

"ALEIAH!!" I screamed, thinking it was her who had fallen through and quickly ran, dodging the fire spots. When I approached the hidden person to realize it wasn't my Aleiah, it was the male I heard earlier. I could see he was starting lose conciousness. I began  to throw the burnt wood and floor boards and other crap off of him and shouted at him, "Don't you dare die! Come on keep your eyes open!" I saw him not vaguely and quickly went to work getting everything off of him. He was losing focus. Pulling him to his feet, I drapped his arm around my shoulders and had him lean on me as we made our way out of the house. I went out of a side exit and found one of his pack men staring at me.

"He needs medical attention he took in too much smoke and the third floor caved in so he fell." I said quickly, handing the male over to his pack member then took off running at  inhuman speed. I could smell Aleiah and Daniella but there were three other scents I couldnt make out. Changing into my wolf I ran faster to them thinking it was the Chogan pack who found us again. As I approached the girls I changed back and ran over only to find a Miakoda female and her twin pups.

"p-please..t-take..c-care..o-of m-my b-bo-boys..." the Miakoda gasped out looking at me. I couldn't help but nod and then watched as she closed her eyes and she faded away into the after-life. I sighed and looked over her badly burnt body and by the sounds of how hard it was for her to get that request out, she had inhaled to much smoke. I sighed once more before standing up and looking at the two little boys in Aleiah's arms.

"She put her life in the way to protect her pups.." I said as my eyes trailed over the unscaythed boys. They were identical twins and were wearing little onesie's that had their names stitched into the fabric. I smiled and took them into my arms as Aleiah and Daniella took the unknown girl back to the Akonda pack, leaving her in a place where they would find her, making it seemed like she had escaped but died anyways because of the damage done to her. Once they returned, we all went to the house and cleaned up the boys whose names were Blayden and Aiyden. Blayden had ice blue eyes while Aiyden had ocean blue eyes. I now knew a way to tell them apart.

"Time to rest girls. We've got to move in the morning, just to be safe." I said. They nodded and went to their rooms, as did I with the boys in my arms. Laying in the bed with them I drifted to sleep only resting for what seemed like 5 minutes but was 4 hours. Once all the girls and pups were awake, we got dressed grabbed things we would need from the house then covered our scent very well and took off. Leaving the Akonda land, leaving the southern part of California behind and onto a place I knew where there was a pack house of wolves who took in smaller packs and protected them.

The Litonya pack left for Montana in hopes of starting fresh.

-----------------------

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this. PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!

Tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from you. <3

xoxo -Creativebliss16