➹ 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨

"Uh..." Muichiro softly mumbled out as he woke up and his pair of mint-green eyes was staring into a pair of innocent-looking ones and a small smile appeared on his face. He was napping somewhere in the estate where [name] was residing in from time to time with a different Hashira by her side, ensuring that she was alright.

"M-M-Mui!" she called out with a giggle and Muichiro couldn't help but smile as he sat up and wrapped his arm around her small back, where he turned to look and noticed the sunlight was getting close to where he was napping at.

He quickly got up and brought her away with ease, heading towards the other room where the light wouldn't reach them as he lit the lamp. He placed her down with ease and watched as she tried her best to stand up, with much difficulty.

He smiled softly as he reached out and easily caught her before she fell and hurt herself. He looked as little crescents started to form in the air and soon he felt his skin bleeding, which he then realized it was her blood demon art.

He chuckled as he noticed that she was looking at him with a pair of wide-opened eyes as if she realized she had done something terrible. She slowly reached out as she quickly wiped away the blood and was about to place her fingers into her mouth only for him to stop and quickly wipe the blood away with the sleeves of his uniform.

"No..." he softly whispered out and nuzzled his nose against her chubby cheek, causing her to giggle softly in response at what he was doing. She yawned softly as her small hands reached out and squished his cheeks together.

And Muichiro could feel his heart melting a little at how adorable she was being.

"Cute..." he softly whispered out as she giggled once more and snuggled against his chest as he gently patted her, where he laid down and allowed her to lay upon him as he continued to pat her back.

Patting her sleep.

Watching as she yawned and her eyes slowly shut, Muichiro smiled softly as he rested his hand on her back and soon his mint-green eyes started to close. Feeling [name]'s small hands gripping onto his uniform, he softly whispered out.

"I'll protect you,"

𝐊𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐮

"Even though you are a demon, you still can get normal wounds like a human," Shinobu softly whispered out as she tended to the cuts on [name]'s arms, a gentle smile on her face as earlier on Muichiro had brought her over to the Butterfly Estate as they went out in the middle of the night to hunt for some herbs, as Muichiro got bored.

But little did he know he would have fallen and caused [name] to roll down the hill as well. It was a miracle that she managed to survive, probably because due to how she was a demon.

But the little cuts on her arms and legs didn't seem to be regenerating and closing up on his own, which Muichiro noticed and had brought her to the Butterfly Estate, calling Shinobu up who was fast asleep.

Shinobu smiled as she looked at [name] who was laying on the bed, looking small compared to the bed size. She chuckled softly as she continued to apply the medication onto the open wounds as she softly hummed a tune to her.

"S-Shi!" she managed to call out as she wiggled a little and Shinobu could only smile softly as she gently pats her on the head once she was done with applying the medicine. She started to place small band-aids around the open wound and planted kisses on them.