Chapter 5

Kentrell:

"Ty you stupid." I laughed as I watched him try to do a tiktok challenge.

The audio kept playing again and again as he tried to get into position.

"Let me sit this aaaaaaaasssss on you, Ken." He smirked, arching his back as best he can.

"Ty get off the floor, you not finna go viral." Shèyaa came in the room.

He looked over at Shèyaa and smiled brightly. "Hey daddyyy." He ran to give him a hug.

"Wassup beautiful." He mumbled back, kissing Tys forehead.

"Wassup Kenny doll." He picked me up and gave me a quick hug.

I hummed slightly and kissed his neck.

"My fuckin stomach mane." I groaned.

Shèyaa looked at me concerned, sitting me back on the bed.

"Y'all are at that nine month mark- how you feelin Ty?" He asked.

Ty just shrugged and gave me a bottle of water.

"Ah fuck." He squeaked.

Shèyaa sighed and went into another room, grabbing two baby bags.

"Cmon." He said. He grabbed both of our hands and we waddled to the car, getting in the backseat.

"Shit." I groaned.

He pulled off, and he called someone.

"What bitch?"

"Taurus shut the fuck up, where y'all at?" Shèyaa asked.

"Me and my nurse about to fuck."

"No we not nigga!" I heard a faint voice in the back.

"I think Kentrell and Ty about to go into labor, can y'all get to the hospital?" He was speeding down the freeway.

"Nurse Merritt!"

"Ima pull the plug on ya bitch ass. We coming Shey. Get the fuck up nigga." He spat harshly.

The line went dead and I laughed.

"They so in love." Tyquain mumbled.

"You think so?" I turned my head to him.

He shrugged. "I know Tione love that nigga, that's how he express it, his mean ass."

"Taurus love him too. Tione live in his head rent free." Shèyaa smiled, finally pulling up to the hospital.

We got out the car and walked in, going to the front desk.

As soon as we got there I felt a splash of water, making me cringe.

"Shèyaaaaaaa." I screamed.

"His water just broke and Ion think he far behind so-" Shèyaa was cut off when Tyquain yelped.

"We'll have people come for them now. Names please?" The receptionist asked.

A doctor rushed up to us, smiling quickly.