Chapter One

Tyquain:

I was sitting on the bed between Kentrell and Shèyaa, leaning on Shèyaa's shoulder.

They were talking about some guy-Taurus.

Me and Shèyaa weren't official yet, but it was obvious that I liked him and he liked me too.

Or I hope he did.

When Kentrell showed us his newest post with a sad ass caption, my eyes quickly raised.

"Taurus fine." I finally spoke up. Kentrell mugged me harshly.

"Y'all might not be official but we are, don't get fucked up hoe." He warned. I chuckled silently.

"Any-fuckin-way. Yeah I'm tied of hearing that nigga Taurus complain about how he don't trust bitches. Starting to sound like Artist annoying ass." Shèyaa grumbled.

"I remember that nigga Artist. Stupid ass." Kentrell laughed. He pushed me away from Shèyaa and he was sitting in the middle now instead.

They do that alot. Once they start reminiscing about old shit I immediately get left out-

I whimpered silently when Kentrell got on top of Shèyaa and threw the cover over them. I could hear faint giggles, making me slightly jealous.

Kentrell whispered something I couldn't exactly hear, but it seems like it turned Shèyaa on.

"Ty can you go get some water?" Kentrell asked sweetly.

I sighed nodding, knowing not to come back.

They always did that shit. He would ask for water then lock the door, pretending he didn't hear me knocking.

I trotted into the living room and turned on the TV.

I heard a moan from downstairs and that's when I decided I was done. I grabbed my shit and slammed the door to Kentrell's house, going to my car.

I sat there for a second and ran a hand over my face. I should've seen this coming. Kentrell was stingy as fuck. He hated when me and Shèyaa spent time together.

I was texting Symere when my car window was knocked on.

Shèyaa was standing there, looking flustered.

"Shouldn't you be fucking your nigga?" I spat.

"Why you leaving?" He ignored what I said.

"Cause y'all always do this! Kentrell gets jealous when he sees us togetha, you feed inta' his bullshit, y'all end up fucking or cuddling, leavin' me feelin like a fuckin third wheel when I'm with Kentrell too!" I yelled, about to cry.

"Ty you ovareacting." He mumbled.

"Shèyaa please. Go inside." I said.

"Ty that was my nigga first-"

"Yo nigga that was cheating on you! When we first was fucking you ain't know about me, but you can have that big bruh."

"Watch yo mouf." Shèyaa warned.

"Bye." I mumbled. I sped off, leaving Shèyaa right where he was standing.

I decided to go to Tione's house, he was never out unless he was getting his dick wet.

I called him and after a couple rings he picked up.

"Ty I'm beating my meat what you want?" He asked.

"I'm coming over." I said.

"Nigga I'm jacking off!"

"I don't care. Hope you can cum quick. Well, I know you can." I snickered before hanging up.