~12~

You know as much as I love Sal, I don't need him. You shouldn't need anyone actually. I want to be around him. He makes me very happy and I just love his company. I've honestly planned out a hole future with him..

I've been thinking about what he said last week. Who was it that be liked? Could it be me? Do I even have a chance..?

The hole note thing, I still send them to him. I feel like at this point he knows it me.

Sals POV

I stared down at all the notes I've been receiving the past year. And I think I know who is doing this.

I think its [name].

The handwriting matches hers. The writer said they had e/c eyes, like hers. The hair color matches as well. And the first letter of her name. Sometimes the notes would just be little doodles. And it matches her art style perfectly.

But some how there's a little hit of doubt in me. Even though all signs point to her. But I dont want to straight up ask her, that would be awkward. To be honest I can't even warp my head around someone actually liking me. I don't really have a face to find attractive so...its strange.

But I'd be a lair If I said I didn't like her back. I honestly love her. She's been here with me through and through. And the thought of her loving me back is just..a little weird.

I think I might need Larry's opinion on this.

I gather up all the notes and put them in a neat little stack. I might need to do a little more investing. Maybe I could visit her this afternoon.

I'll go ask larry about it.

[Name's] pov

"I don't know [name], seems a little far fetched for him to like maple." Larry said.

"I mean..yeah you're right. They barley talk and maple definitely has a thing for chug so..." I huffed.

"What if its you?" Larry suddenly said

I was surprised he even mentioned it. "Huh?"

"What if its you?" Larry repeated himself.

I thought for a moment.
"...I mean...there is a possiblity. But I don't know. I just don't want to be that girl that is stuck up and thinks it's her, you know man?"

There was a knock on the door before larry could reply. It was Sal. He walked in.
(Since lar-bear and salad are so close.)

"Hey Sally face! What's up man?" Larry greeted him in his stoner way.
"Nothin much." He waved his hand. "What have you two been talking about?" He asked I panicked.

"oh- uh- nothing! Nothing at all!" I waved my hands around and laughed nervously. Way to not be suspicious [name]...

Sal tilted his head. From what I can see, he squinted. "Riiighhht....." he trailed off and thought for a moment. "Hey..uh Larry can I talk to you about something?" He asked. I stood there. Confused. Larry looked to me. I just shot finger guns at him and whispered "yeah I'll leave."

After I left his apartment I debated what I should do and then it hit me.
That dream I had..... I walked outside and go behind the building. There...was a button but it was really....really small. I pressed it and...it disappeared? That's.... what..?

"[name]!"

I jump. I looked over and saw Larry. I looked over at him confused.
"How long have you been out here? It's been 2 hours!"

"It...it was just like 20 minutes...what..?"
He looked at me confused but then shook his head.
"Dude Sal knows."
My heart dropped. My throat tightened.
"He- knows what?" I ask,
"That you like him!"
Larry almost seems as panicked as I am.
"Ohhhh shit." I face palm. I can't believe I this happen.
"Does he like me back..?"
"I dunno. He didn't really say."
"Of...course." I look down. Shit I live on the same floor as him- what If I run into him upstairs?

-

Larry and I went back inside. Luckily I didn't see Sal so apparently god likes me now.
Do I tell ash? I mean she isss one if my best friends...
I pick up my phone and text her

~

Me: ash I fucked up.

Ash: pfft what did you do?

Me: Sal now knows I like him because I'm bad at secrets 🙄

Ash: oh- wait did you tell him?

Me: no, he just put the pieces together.
Larry fold me he figured out. Although. knowing Larry this is probably a prank.

Before I could see Ashley's reply I heard a knock on my door. I pray it isn't Sal.
I open the door and.

Oh fuck.

( I am so sorry for the late update)