~10~

Fuck.

I cant stop thinking about Sal. And how warm he was, his embrace, hell, even his faint breath on my skin.

I look at myself in the mirror making sure I look decent for school. I tie my hair into a ponytail, throw on my book bag and leave my apartment. Only to find Sal waiting at my door.

"Oh-! Hey dude." I waved.

"Hey, do you wanna walk to school with me?"

"Uh yeah sure!" I say, happy that we wants to be around me.

We both just talk and talk, while the others join us walking to school.

We finally arrive and I'm not excited.

-------------

The last bell finally goes off and the halls are filled of kids wanting out of the school imminently. I walk out of the classroom and notice a poster on the pin board thingy.

'SPRING CARNIVAL! EVERY SATURDAY UNTIL MAY 15TH!'

"Huh."

This could be a nice first date. All I need is the courage.

Ah right.

I don't have that.

"Hey."

I hear Sal, behind me. I jump a small bit.

"Oh hi! I was just looking at this poster." I said as I pointed at it. "Do you plan on going?" I asked.

He thought for a moment. "Sure, if someone goes with me."

Oh boy.

Its happening.

"Well... w-would you like to go with me-?"

He's looking at me.

He's gonna say no.

Oh no.

"Sure! I'd love to go with you! So you wanna bring Ashley and Larry aswell?"

"...Y-yeah!...Exactly what I was thinking!"

He smiled and nodded. We both walked down the hallway to the others and Sal told them that we we're planning on going. Ashley gave me a look.

Larry and Ashley accepted to come. Now that I think about it... I want them to be there. I'm way too neverous and I know they'll plan something since they both know I like Sal. And you know I don't necessarily mind.

We all walked home and when I walked in the apartment door i sighed heavily. My dad looked at me.

"Bad day?"

I inhaled.

"No not really.."

He nodded.

"...hey dad? Could I go to the spring Carnival next Saturday?" I asked.

"Is your room clean?" He asked.

"Yes,"

"Then, yeah. Just be safe and dont get in any vans."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I said as I began to walk to my room.

"Bring your swift army knife with you!" My dad yelled at me. I gave him a thumbs up and shit my door.

I threw my book bag to to side and sat on my bed, layed down and-

I feel asleep.
------

I was suddenly in the hallway. Blood was all over the walls. I wasn't phased by this though.

I can see sal at the end of the hallway, knife in hand. It's quite obvious he murdered someone. He looked older... taller.

My brain told me he didn't have a choice.

I feel through the floor and suddenly I was infront of room 201. I opened the door and I saw a freezer full of human meat.

I feel through the floor again.

Its Charley's old room.

Sal and Larry told me about him

I saw Charley dead on the floor. 'I didn't do it's was written on blood on the wall.'

I turned around and I was in a temple all of the sudden. Todd was on a pentagram on the floor. Cut to shreds. I fell through the floor again.

I'm not even in a room this time.

I can see a woman and her child having a picnic. A little boy I think. He had blue hair-

Wait is that Sal?

Is that his mom?

Sal told me his mom was dead. I felt so bad for him.

I heard barking in the background.

It looks like tiny Sal wants to pet the dog. That's sweet...

The woman picked up her purse and they started walking toward the noise.

A man in a dog mask loomed out of the shadows and-

"WAIT-"

....

He shot them...

I fell through the ground again.

No- wait...

Into a white room.

"In this reality all of this misfortune will on happen for any of you."

"This was a reality created so all of you can be happy."

"Like you deserved."

"Go behind the building. Press the button."

"I-..."

"Do you understand Y/N?"

"....yes."

I heard a snap and-
---

"IM AWAKE-"

I look around and it's my room- it's only been a few minutes-?

What kind of weird dream-

I heard a knock on my door.

"Oh- uh come in!

Ashley walked through my door.

"Heeeey girlll!"

I waved.

"Spill the tea sis." She said to me.

"What tea-?"

"You tried to ask Sal out right?"

I laughed. "Key word is tried. He saw it was a friend thing.."

She made a ':0' at me, I laughed.

We talked it out the rest of the day and we just hang out, you know, like what friends do.

After she left....

I cant stop thinking about the dream.

Who did that to Sal? Did that actually happen to Sal's face? When will sal murder everyone? Will he kill me? No...did I drink the tea? Is this just a stupid dream?

I'm so fucking confused.

Should...

Should I tell anyone?