• s e v e n •

chapter〜 7.0

(Here, for all those thirsty hoes, a smut chapter is after this :) )

Kuroo was walking with Hinata back to the orange haired boys home. He was staying over after all. He was nervous; The only house he ever stayed at was Kenma's and that was it.

"So...Wanna watch a movie when we get back?" Kuroo suggested this at random, he wasn't sure what Hinata wanted to do. 

"No, but...you can help me draw." Hinata kept his eyes straight ahead. "You draw? Cool." Hinata hummed at the reply. "It's a side hobby. I don't draw much and I'm not good at it." Kuroo scoffed jokingly.

"No way! I bet you're better than me." Hinata smiled, "Sure, dumbass." They both smiled at each other. They walked in comfortable silence as Hinata's house came into their vision. They entered the nice house, slipped off their shoes, and walked up to Shoyo's room. 

They both showered because they hella sweaty and gross; Plus, why not be clean?

"So, what you need help with? I mean, drawing is an individual activity." Kuroo had his hands on his hips. "When I meant help, I meant just be quiet. You can play music or something."

Good thing rooster head brought his speakers. The orange haired boy sat down on his bed and began to draw. Kuroo also sat down on the small bed and connected his speakers to his phone. He scrolled through his lists of countless playlists and clicked on the one titled 'Messy'.

The black haired male laid on his back and let the music play. The first song that played was Lilith by Ellise and, surprisingly, Shoyo knew every word. Tetsuroo glanced at Shoyo in amazement.

"Kay, now you scaring me."

"And? I like this song...

Face like an angel, but she's far from that.

She makes up her own rules, won't follow your commands.

She does as she pleases, Aahh, she know that you need it."

Kuroo was still stunned that Shoyo knows this song but left it alone. Tetsuroo hummed along with the song, having heard this song many times. The song ended and the next song started playing; Earned it by The Weeknd.

(Writers note : if you know where this is headed, you know)

"Aye! The Weeknd!" Kuroo shouted. Hinata hit him softly in the shoulder, "I said be quiet, I'm trying to draw!" Kuroo rolled his eyes.

The much taller male sang quietly with the song as he stared at the ceiling. Hey, by the conversation they were having, they seemed to be comfortable.

WRONG-

Boy (or any gender at all), they felt very uncomfortable and BOTHERED. And you know what kind of bothered. Hinatas face was a bit flushed because of how close Kuroo's hands were next to his thighs.

Kuroo was red because every time Shoyo made a small movement, He could feel the light brushes of skin on skin.

Tetsuroo sat up for his place and stared off into the void. As he thought about the situation he was in and that he was Shoyo, he felt himself get hit with something in the back.

"Wha- Oh-" He grabbed the piece of paper and examined it. He smiled unto himself, then he turned. "Is this a drawing of me? Cause if it is, Can I keep it?" Hinata threw a pillow at the black haired male.

"Of course it's you idiot, and you can keep it." Kuroo chuckled lightly. And without thinking, like no literal thinking, Kuroo pounced on Hinata, snuggling his chest.

"Y'know you draw pretty good for a dead bitch." Hinata slapped Kuroo's head. "Gasp! He's alive!" Kuroo rubbed the spot he hit. They both laughed at Kuroo's lack of humor and his use of funny vines. 

They stayed in the position where Kuroo laid on top of Hinata's small frame. UNTIL-

They realized something-Well at least Hinata noticed his own problem- they were both horny and hard-

(AhahAH- A SHIt POsT for YoU Bc I tired and it's one in the morning for me- Love you all, and yes, there will be smut in the next chapter.)