• t w e l v e•

Spring was in season and the couple was enjoying a day at a park near Shoyo's house. 
"Hey, Sho! Catch!" Kuroo threw a Capri-sun at his lover and chuckled. Shoyo smiled as Tetsuroo sat down and began to eat his ham and cheese sandwich. 

The orange haired boy took his onigiri out of the picnic basket and began to gobble it down. The sun felt nice and warm as it draped over them. 

Today was one of those nice and quiet, take a 3 hour nap kind of days. The flowers began to bloom and the breeze was immaculate. 

Kuroo sighed, "This is nice. Just the two of us together."
Shoyo nodded. "I think it's nice whenever it's just the two of us." Shoyo said, his mouth full of rice.

The black haired male reached over and wiped a piece of white rice off Hinata's soft face. 

Hinata took the a chance and cupped Kuroo hand that was on his cheek. A small smile was planted on their faces, enjoying the sweet moment.

After absorbing the moment, they fell back onto the the classic red and white picnic blanket. It was so peaceful.

But of course the moment had to end.

"SHOYOOOO!! MAMA'S CALLING YOU!" 

The said boy groaned as Natsu from across the street shouted for him to come over. Kuroo chuckled, "I better get going, too. My dads gonna be coming home soon anyways." They both sat up and gathered their things.

They threw their trash away and said goodbye, giving each other a goodbye kiss. 

It was nice while it lasted but all good things come to an end. 

{ sorry it's so short but I wanted to post something }