・f o u r . 5・

chapter〜4.5

Kuroo pulled up to Shoyos house as quietly as possible. Instead of knocking at the front door, Hinata opened his window and rooster hair climbed in. "You came!" Hinata was surprised at that. 

"Of course I did. I couldn't let you down after confessing or some shit." Kuroo looked tired but energetic at the same time. He was undeniably hot like the dork he is. 

"I brought some stuff!" Tetsuroo showed off a plastic bag. He pulled out a box of chocolates and two drinks. "Ooh! Chocolate covered macadamia nuts!" Hinata snatched up the box and opened it. "How did you know? These are my favorites!" Hinata offered a piece to Kuroo.

"I don't know, I just like these too." Kuroo bit into the chocolaty treat and smiled at the boy he so dearly loved. These sat there for a while in silence.

"Wanna sma-?" Hinata cut off Kuroo with a kiss. "Maybe later. I wanna eat." Kuroo's face flushed red. Maybe later? What was that supposed to mean? 

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Kuroo finally asked. "Yeah, I guess. You can pick." Hinata tossed the remote to the black haired boy. Said boy, thankfully, caught the remote and turned on the TV. 

"So, where's Natsu?" Hinata cuddled beside the taller male. "She's at a sleepover, My parents are having a date night, and I'm here." Hinata said brief explanation pretty quickly.

 Hinata shivered. All his hoodies were in the dirty clothes pile and he was really cold in his room. "Are you cold? You're shaking." 

Kuroo slipped off his hoodie and handed it to Hinata. Shoyo took the hoodie, his face red. Kuroo hadn't worn anything under the hoodie. The tallers chest was exposed and Shoyo tried not to stare.

"What? Can't handle this body?" Hinata shoved Kuroo playfully. "You are such a fucking dork, Kuroo!" Kuroo laughed quietly. "You're a dork, too." Hinata popped a another piece of the chocolate in his mouth, "I know."

The warmth of the hoodie made Hinata feel somewhat horny and calm at the same damn time. Kuroo wrapped a hand around Hinatas waist. Hinata wasn't a skinny queen and not a thick one as well. He had just the right amount fat to make him fucking cute as hell, though.

The show they're watching was kinda boring but it sufficed. The tension around them was sexual as hell. Hinata opened up his smoothie in a bottle and sipped on it. The flavor was apple and Kuroo's own was peach.

"Uhm, Kuroo are you cold? Do you want a shirt or something?" Kuroo shook his head. "I'm fine, bab- I mean, Hinata." 

The two flushed red. Hinata snuggled closer to Kuroo. "Mmm, you're really warm." Kuroo's face turned more pink if possible. "U-uh, I g-guess I-I am?" Kuroo stuttered because of two reasons.

One, beacause he was nervous, obviously. And two, because he was getting real horny.

Hinata looked down for a split second and saw Tetsuroo's growing boner. "Woah- I'm mean-"

Hinata leaned off Kuroo and began to get hard as well. "You're that fast?- I can't even-"

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry- I guess I should leave, maybe?" Kuroo was acting the huge dork he was and had some embarrassment stuck with him.

"No, wait! You can stay!" Hinata grabbed the large hand that belonged to Tetsuroo. "Are you sure?" 

Shoyo nodded fiercely. "It's fine really!"

Kuroo was hesitant but climbed back into bed. Their boners eventually died down, and they were somewhat comfortable again. 

Hinata fell asleep in Kuroo's arms and rooster hair ended up staying the night.

(writers note: THIS is a shitpost- Sorry if it's really long and really bad.)