Chapter 5- Here we go again

Start from the beginning

"Your different." 

She raises her eyebrows and removes her hand. Tension immediately filled the air. "Excuse me?"

"You've been acting weird... distant." He told her rudely, avoiding eye contact. Sky knew he was mad at something, she just didn't know what.

Sky thought she was acting perfectly fine. 

She scoffed. "Your ridiculous." 

"Sk-"

She threw her hands in the air. "You know what? Have fun saving the world." She snapped. She began to walk away, but she turned back to him for a second. She squinted her eyes. "I'm gonna go home to my new family." She hesitated to speak again, but the anger took over. "The ones who don't leave me to die."

This pained a new place in his heart. He looked down in guilt, his eyes watering. 
Something changed her. 

More like someone. 

He saw her about to step into a taxi, so he jumped in it before she entered. 

"Idiot." She mumbled before flopping into the seat. 

She let out a pained sigh, and put her hands in her head. Unaware about Five sitting next to her. Five chuckled. 

Her eyes widened and she looked up. "AH!" She screamed, jumping back. 

"Five, if your just coming here to lecture me about how I've 'cha-" She began, in a mocking tone, but her words got cut off by Five smashing his lips against hers.

Five stroked her cheek. About a second went by, and the girl pulled away. 

Five opened his eyes, pleased, with a smile on his face. But the smile dropped once he saw Sky's face. Her eyebrows were furrowed, and her eyes were wide. 

"W-What was that for?" She snapped, trying to be angry- but she was more flustered.

"That's the only way to make you stop talking." He told her, as if it was simple. 

The girl was silent. 

"Which worked." He muttered. "The apocalypse. We brought it with us."

"How? Is it Vanya again?" She quietly asked.

"No. I traveled to the day it happened. It's a war."

Her mouth changed to an 'O' shape. 

"I have some of the others. We can save the world. I have hope." He smiled, before turning back to her. "Then we can spend the rest of our lives together." 

"Five... There's something I need to tell you." More like someone. 

"No time. We need to go home. Regroup with the others." 

The girl waited for a moment, before nodding. 

Spencer can wait.

<->