𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Start from the beginning

"Go away."

Aurora walked over to the stall she heard the voice from, and knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" She asked. She heard the lock open and saw Hermione sitting on a closed toilet, tears streaming down her face. "You know, if you don't want to be found you shouldn't speak up." Aurora told her with a joking smile on her face.

Hermione turned the other way, obviously not getting the joke. After a long, awkward, silence, Hermione spoke up. "Why'd you come here if you're just going to make fun of me?" Hermione asked looking up at Aurora for the first time. 

"I didn't come to make fun of you." Aurora said truthfully. "Don't listen to Ronald, he's an arse." Aurora said. Hermione giggled, then turned away, not letting her guard down. "Listen, I'm sorry about the way we-" Aurora rethought her sentence. "-I've been treating you. I'm just not used to having someone so smart around me, all I had was Harry, and a stupid cousin who didn't know the difference between red, and blue. Also, a tomato faced Uncle, and a pruned up Aunt who never gave a crap about me, and Harry.

Hermione turned her head around. "I'm sorry too. I didn't know you had a rough life at home." By now, she had stopped crying.

"The Dursley's house isn't my home, it never will be." Aurora said looking at the ground, her eyes started glossing up. 

"Is that where you got the bandage from? From your Aunt or Uncle?" Hermione asked, worried about Aurora. 

A tear fell from Aurora's face and she wiped it before Hermione could see. "You know, I'm the one who should be cheering you up not the other way around." Aurora laughed, still looking down, in case a tear slipped. Aurora had never cried in front of anyone, besides Harry.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? Even if we aren't that close, you shouldn't have to talk to boys about your problems all the time." Hermione offered.

"Thanks Hermi-" Aurora was cut off by a loud bang from outside the stall. Aurora puts her hand up, telling Hermione to stay back. She slowly opened the door and almost screamed when she saw the huge, green, ogre standing in front of her. "Hermione run!" she yelled. Hermione slid under the stall, into the one next to it. Aurora ran out of the way before she could get hit by the swinging club.

The two girls look up to see that the stall they were both just in, was destroyed. Aurora's eyes widen as the ogre starts approaching her. "Rory, Hermione, move!" Aurora smiled a little bit as she recongnized the voice, Harry. 

The girls duck under the sinks as they watch the rest of the stalls get demolished. Aurora fumbles to find her wand, she didn't want to stay under the sinks the whole time, she wanted to help. Aurora gets up from under the sinks, but she is grabbed by a hand. "Aurora what do you think you are doing?" Hermione asked, a new set of tears on her face. She was scared.

"Helping. A girls gotta fend for herself you know." Aurora said smiling. She turned around, and was terrified to see the troll staring right at her. Aurora yells and jumps on to the ogre's back, trying to poke it's eyes. Unfortunately, that didn't work because with one small movement, the ogre threw her off of it's back and into the marble wall. 

"Ouch." Aurora moaned, trying to get up off of the floor, before the ogre made it's next move.

"Hey, pea brain!" Ron yells, mad that the ogre hurt his best friend. Ron starts throwing wood pieces at the green monster, and Harry copies his actions before rushing off to check on his twin sister.