...We need to tell you something

Beginne am Anfang

"I know," he told us.

"Well, I have to talk to my sis a bit in private" Said Aurora and yanked me upstairs into my room. She shut the door closed and turned to me.

"So a week with Draco what happens?" She smirked at me.

"Nothing well um...I made him change his hairstyle and he well um took me on a date" I said.

"Oh Merlin a date same here Ben took me on a date at a restaurant" she squealed.

"What about you how was your week with Ben?" I said.

"You can imagine what got down," she told me. Then she continued to ramble about her date and that Ben was so sweet. "But sis so you love Draco and he loves you didn't you, I don't know..."

"Oh god no. If it was up to him, yes but I told him I wasn't ready yet. He tried a couple of times and one time I even pranked him by leaving a note saying I changed..." Anyway, I continued to tell her the story of how I showered him in water and she said that when she was my age Ben was the same but she ended up still doing it with him because they love each other too much. I do love Draco but not anytime soon.

She then left her room.

After a while of unpacking, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said. Then I see my mother.

"Hey, mum is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Not really, Sirius Black a murderer just escaped out of Azkaban" she replied she looked so worried.

"How on earth did he escape? Isn't that place filled with dementors?" I asked her worriedly.

"No one knows, but he was there by accident. Wizards and Witches believe that he is a loyal follower of the dark lord however this is not true. They also believe that he is the reason the Potters are dead. However, it was actually a friend of his who betrayed them to the dark lord." She said.

"Oh but now will we have dementors at school?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid yes. Your father just received a letter from Dumbledore saying that there will be Dementors at every entrance to the school. So I'm going to teach you the Patronus charm. Have you heard of it?" She told me.

"Yes, I read about it in the library at Hogwarts. It's some type of protection charm against dementors" I answered.

"Good. Now take out your wand and think of a happy memory, make it a very powerful memory, let it fill you up and say Expecto Patronum." She said then she took out her wand and said "Like so. Expecto Patronum!" And a silver Ragdoll Cat came out of her wand.

"Wow," I exclaimed.

"Now you give it a try," she said.

I tried to think of a happy memory and I got one. "Expecto Patronum" I exclaimed but nothing happened. "Ughhh nothing"

"What did you think of sweetheart?" My mother asked me.

"The first time I scored a goal against Gryffindor" I responded.

"Try again don't worry. It would have been remarkable if you did it on the first time. Don't worry, think of a memory that makes you so happy you can burst with happiness" she said.

Then it hit me "Expecto Patronum!" I exclaimed.

Then a silver Rottweiler came out of my wand.

"Oh, well-done sweetheart. A Rottweiler very impressive" she told me and planted a kiss on my head.

"Mum, why do we all have different animals?" I asked her.

"It is according to our personality. I have a Ragdoll Cat since I find comfort in...well, comfort!" She said "now let me tell you that two people that love each other very much have the same Patronus. When me and your father casted our Patronus together his was a King Cobra then it started to change into a Ragdoll Cat"

Then she kissed my head and left.

I went into Aurora's room to find her reading a book.

"Hey, sis did mother also teach you the Patronus charm?" She asked me and I nodded. "What animal did you get?"

"A Rottweiler. What about you?" I asked her.

"I got a Russian Blue. I was just reading about my Patronus right now. It says 'Having a Russian Blue as your Patronus means you find comfort in complete trust.' Let's find yours." She said flipping through the pages of a book.

"Yeah, I don't know what a Rottweiler can stand for," I said.

"Found it 'Having a Rottweiler as your Patronus means you find comfort in protecting. You deeply cherish your inner circle and will do absolutely anything to keep them safe and happy.' Sounds exactly like you" she said to me laughing a bit.

"Yeah, it's true. I would do anything to protect my family and friends." I told her. My family is everything to me and so are my friends and Draco, I don't know what I would do without them.

I then feel something brushing my leg. "Minnie!" I exclaimed picking up my cat and kissing her head.

"Which memory did you chose for the Patronus?" Aurora asked me.

"The first time Draco said he loves me. What about you?" I said to her.

"Awwww. I chose my first time" she said shyly.

"Of what? Ohhhhhhh never mind" I said. Then I headed off to my room