I

Seungho sighed deeply as he sat in the passenger's seat of his car, looking down at his leather gloves and adjusted it carefully.

"We are at the entrance, Sir." The driver spoke out, his voice almost trembling as he did so to which Seungho simply nodded, running his gloves hand through his long, black hair, debating whether he should tie it or not.

'It could be filthy. I don't want my hair to be messed up over this.' He thought to himself and dig into his pocket, pulling out a black hair tie before gathering his hair up into a bun and securing it with the hair accessory.

As the car came to a stop, five men were standing outside with a large box-Seungho couldn't tell if the whole scene was to guard the order he got or if it was just for show but he definitely had no intention of mingling with them.
Once the driver got out and opened the door for his boss, the long haired male stepped out and slid his coat off of his shoulders, handing it to his driver before walking to the crate, poking it with his shoe gently as a way of asking to see if his 'goods' were damaged or not.

The smallest of the five stepped forward and pulled the key out of his pocket, unlocking it to show a male, gagged and blindfolded, curled up in the box-was he scared? Seunghoo certainly hoped he was..
The tall male scrunched his nose in disgust and gave a curt nod, glancing over at his driver who was already holding the briefcase full of money handing it over to one of the five men who greedily snatched it, causing the driver to scoff lightly, carefully taking the key away from them.

Once the men placed the box in the trunk, there were no words or other needed exchanges-Seunghoo got in his vehicle and the three left, heading home.

"Do you like him, Sir?" The man mumbled out whilst his eyes focused on the road.
His boss kept quiet for a solid second, furrowing his eyebrows as he thought of an answer-though he already knew what the answer was.
"We'll see when we get home." He sighed once before ending the conversation on that note.
For the driver, the trip home felt like a long pilgrimage to Jerusalem but in reality, it was merely ten minutes.

Of course, when the car arrived home, the guards stationed in front of the gate scurried to the trunk, already knowing what was in and where it was meant to be dropped.

After a long day of work, Seunghoo didn't show it, but he was quite excited for his new pet-someone who was there to please him when needed and do anything he wanted; he loved it when they feared him.
The guards brought the box into the living room before everyone left their boss to do his business, giving him privacy.
His leather gloved hand unlocked the box, opening it before crouching down to look at the pitiful human in it, smirking to himself.
"Well, you're home." He oozed out, his voice deep and smooth-it was enough to calm a crying baby yet also enough to strike fear into people with a few words.
He stood up and placed his foot on the box, pushing it over so his new toy would roll out, letting the cold, marble floor soothe his skin.

His footsteps echoed around the place as he walked over to the male, crouching down once again to take the gag and blindfold off, glaring down at him to show the worthless man that he wasn't a force to be reckoned with.
He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a black, matte switchblade, flicking the blade out to cut the restraints off of him.
"Well then, get to work. I've had a long day and I want to be sucked off." He groaned whilst getting up and walking over to the couch, sitting down on it and spreading his legs wide as he played with his knife in his hand casually.
Now that Seunghoo saw him, he looked so small and frail and he now knew how he fit in such a box-"He's so small. I could wrap my whole hand around his neck." The large male thought to himself, smirking at the thought.

"Hurry up then." He huffed, pulling a black lighter out along with a black cigarette case, obviously keeping the dark aesthetic intact.
He pulled a stick out and lit it up, holding the cigarette in his mouth as he stared at his new slave, waiting for him to do something..