"That's not my fault, your games were boring" I said with an amused smile hoping that it would get him to laugh, but no such luck.

"That doesn't give you the right to snoop through my text messages, Arabella, there could have been important stuff on there" he said.

"But there wasn't" I pointed out making him clench his jaw.

"That's not the point!" he yelled making me slightly jump in my seat.

"Fine I won't do it again!" I yelled back nowhere near as loud as him.

He didn't reply, just sit there with that look that makes me feel as if he is a monster instead of a man. His jaw was clenched so tight I thought it would lock up and stay that way. His hands were in fists and one was clenched around the neck of his beer bottle, if he squeezes just a bit tighter he could break the thing.

"You still haven't told me who was at the door" he said in a mocking voice that I had learned to ignore.

"It was nobody" I said which technically was the truth. When I had opened the door there was only a note.

"You're lying again!" he shouted with raised eyebrows.

"I swear nobody was there, maybe it was a prank from one of the boys" I said trying to convince him, but he wasn't having it.

"Were in our twenties we aren't children anymore unlike some people" he said causing my irritation with him to grow.

I deiced not to answer him and just sit there in complete silence. If he wanted to cuss me out and yell at me with every name in the book, I'll let him, he will loose steam sometime so why bothering putting my energy into the infuriating man who doesn't know his own boundaries.

His body had been stiff since the moment I had walked out of his office and his hands have been in permanent fists since then. I know how mad he is and I can practically see the stress on his face, but I also can see his anger and the rude remarks just waiting to come.

"You know you aren't off the hook" he said making me nod weakly and blink slowly. He nodded back and looked up. "Lets go to your room" he said making me inhale a quick breath.

"W-What? ... Why?" I asked rapidly trying to figure out why he had to do this now.

He shook his had and walked over to me grabbing my arm and hauling my body up off the couch and forcing me to walk in front of him. Was he going to punish me again? I hope not I don't think I can take another one, my bottom still stings every time I think about it.

As we made our way towards the stairs my mind began to race in a whirl wind of thoughts. Maybe if I ran away I could lock myself in my room. No, that's stupid he would catch up to me in a heartbeat. But maybe he was slower running because he was so tall. In a moment of fear, my adrenaline pulled my arm free from his hold as I sprinted up the stairs.

"Arabella stop!" he yelled as I heard his footsteps slam on the wooden stairs behind me.

I made my way to the top and ran as fast as I could down the hall, I took a quick peek behind my shoulder to see him hot on my heels. He will catch up to me. I came to a quick halt in front of my room and threw open the door. Once I was safely inside I slammed my door shut and tightly closed the lock.

Seconds later, his fists pounded against the door powerfully. He's so loud and scary and all I could think about was this door cracking in half from the torture of his powerful fists. I heard him curse and growl on the other side of the door and I walked backwards towards my bed.

"Open this god damn fücking door right this second or so help me go I will break it down" he threatened from the other side of the wooden door.

I knew he had the full ability to break down the flimsy wooden door but I was too scared to leave my place from my bed to open it. His fists hit one more time before it was quiet, almost too quite on the other side of the door. Did he already give up?

Before another thought could cloud my brain, the lock on the door flew off the handle and the door swung open with Harry's body following behind it. I knew he would do it and now the door is broken. He looked at me on the bed with a clenched jaw and hands in fists. He saw my timid expression and smirked.

"I see verbal approach doesn't work too well with you" he commented walking over towards the bed like a predator surrounding its prey. "How about we try physical?"

A/N:

Its short and crappy but its mid terms and I have been studying and doing a bunch of work but I promise since I have half days every day this week Thursdays update will be AMAZING!

so I have a couple of questions to ya know get the wheel turning on this book because there are a lot of hidden clues that I have been dropping so if you could please try to answer the following it would be great...

Why did Harry freak out about his phone when he knew he deleted all the important things on it?

Why does Arabella feel the sudden urge to lie about everything, even after kissing Harry?

What do you think is behind the dead bolted door?

So yeah I have nothing else to say, I'm tired and running solemnly on red bull and coffee.

VOTE AND COMMENT!