Chapter 5.

"So it's settled then, your coming with us?" the taller one smirked not dropping the gun from Aurora's temple.

I let out a shaky breath before answering "Yes"

They both smiled in victory as the gun was lowered from Aurora's head, a sigh of relief escaping my lips. I looked back up at the disgusting men staring back at me. "Since you decided to give in easier then we thought" he said sticking the gun back into the waist of his jeans "You have ten minutes to collect your things since you will not be living here any longer" he said. I stared back at my mother as she looked down in defeat.

"Okay" I said.

"Come on little ones you need to get to bed" my mom said as Aurora practically tackling my mother, as Arthur and Felix trudged behind. I followed them up the stairs and quickly turned my head to see the two men making themselves at home on my coach. I turned back around and sprinted up the stairs, I only had ten minutes.

I ran into my room and got my bag from the closet. I un-zipped the bag and left it open while I looked around my room for whatever I may need. I opened my top draw and grabbed almost all of the panties in the draw, followed by the three other bras laying next to them. They were thrown into my bag messily and rushed. My closet was thrown open and to my surprise the clothes were hanging neatly on the pink hangers. As I was ripping off articles of clothing off the hangers I heard footsteps coming into my room. Had ten minutes already gone by? When I turned around I was relieved to see my mother standing there with a small pink bag.

"I figured since you were packing your clothes, I would get your bathroom stuff" she said. If she wouldn't have remembered I know I would have never myself. I thanked her quietly and grabbed most of the pants I owned. "Arabella you may not fit everything if you pack to much" she said.

"Its okay I have another bag if I need it" I said throwing all my clothes into the bag as my mom attempting at making them neat. "You don't have to do this mom. It's okay, I'll fix it later"

"I know, I'm just trying to get more time with you" she said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't know when you're coming back Arabella" she said tears rolling down her face. "But, I will fix this. I promise I will make sure Seth and Elliot get you back."

"I know I will be okay mom" I said knowing I wont. Tears starting to blur my vision as the look of my distress mother starting to pick at my heart. "I'll be fine" I whispered.

"Go say good-bye to the babies" she said wiping her face. "I'll finish this up for you" she said turning back to my bag and trying to tame the clothes. I turned my body and began walking out of my room.

Walking down the hall, I faced the white wooden door and took a deep breath before turning the doorknob. The door was opened and the yellow room was filled with light from the lamp on the side. I first looked at the bunk beds to see that Arthur and Felix were both fast asleep. A smile grazed my face, but it faded away when I saw Aurora's princess bed against the wall, holding a wide eyed Aurora. I padded over to the small bed and looked at the little girl, holding that same blue bunny she always had pinned to her chest.

"Can I sit down?" I asked she smiled and nodded patting the spot next to her. "I am sorry this happened" I said picking up her fragile body and placing her on my lap.