Chapter 59

ARABELLA CASPER

He stood there, eyebrows furrowed and bare-chested as the confession left my mouth. I didn't know what he would do when I went to tell him. Yell. That was the first thing I thought, but he seems to be proving me wrong as confusion had been clear as day on his face.

I didn't want to leave him here by himself, that was not my goal when I said I wanted to leave. My goal was for me to get away from him and let him be by himself. He doesn't realize it but when something is hurting him he always resorts into hurting the people around him rather than trying to solve the problem by himself. I was hoping he would understand my tactic, but his recent clingy behavior is making me regret my decision.

"You want to leave?" he asked after the silence, still in shock of the entire situation. I pushed a piece of loose hair behind my ears before responding.

"It's for the best, Harry" I said as calmly as I could. I was treading on extremely thin ice and I know with the wrong words, he can go from this neutral state to absolutely berserk

"You aren't going anywhere" he growled curling his hands into tight fists. I could see him ready to pounce at any opportunity to lose his temper. There is really no easy way to go about this situation, but it has to be done.

"Harry, I know this is hard but I can't do this. It's not going to end up well if I'm here" I said quietly, hoping to soothe his rage.

A growled rippled through his chest as he threw the pile of clothes to the ground. His chest began to heave up and down as his powerful fists laid flat by his sides. He took a step forward closer to me and breathed heavily out of his nose. I backed up as far as I can before I crashed into the counter top of the bathroom. His bloody jeans were still on his hips, giving him and even more intimidating look.

"How Arabella? How in any way, shape, or form is you leaving going to help me in any way?" he huffed, obviously trying to keep his anger down but failing miserably.

"Harry, I know how you get when pressure is on. You hurt the ones around you and I'm not putting myself in the line of fire when it can easily be avoided" I said only causing him to grow angrier.

"I don't fücking do that!" he yelled making me flinch and press myself into the sink. His arms crossed over his chest tightly, making his muscles bulge out even more.

"Harry stop, I'm leaving and that's it" I said as calmly as I could without letting my voice crack in fear. I pushed myself off the sink and began walking towards the door.

As I was walking, I felt his big palm come up from his fist and grip on my arm. This fingers pressed into the skin tightly as the grip on the muscle brought immediate pain. I felt as if I was transported back to when I first came to Europe. The times where he would constantly bring physical violence into the scenario to get his way. Not once did I ever miss this Harry and seeing him again only reminds me of how badly I needed to get out of here.

"Let go of me!" I yelled midst of trying to get away by tugging away as hard as I could. He was much much bigger and my attempt had only proven even more so.

"No! Not until you say you aren't leaving! I will not let you leave me!" he yelled over me, pulling me a bit more towards him as he readjusted his grip on my arm..

"I'm not staying here Harry! Don't you see what I go through! I can't stay with you anymore!" I shouted, feeling tears form the pain on my arm prick my eyes.

"No! Not a fücking chance!" he roared. "I'm not letting you get away from this so easy! I'm not going down without a fight!" he screamed.

I watched his eyes changed. The green that once smiled and laughed and teased, turned into an ugly black that manipulates, hurt, and rages. His pupils were completely dilated as his brain mentally switched from calm and cool to madness and sin. I watched his body shake with anger but the scariest part was always the way his eyes changed, the way you could watch him go insane.