47 || All Might's Advice

Eraser Head's P.O.V.

After I got into my private room, I flopped down into the rolling chair that was in front of my desk. I was utterly exhausted.

My phone started to ring in my pocket and I groaned, not wanting to talk to anyone. I took my phone from my pocket and looked down at the screen to see who was calling me, it was Tsukauchi. I pressed the accept call button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Yes, Tsukauchi? What do you need?" I asked.

"Hi, Aizawa." He greeted, "I'll say this, the news I'm about to tell you isn't good."

"Okay."

I heard him sigh, "Puppet Master is no longer in custody, she escaped."

I jumped up from the chair, "What?" I questioned, not believing what I was hearing.

"She's escaped Tartarus, cameras in the holding cell show that she had the help of the warp villain Kurogiri along with Mr. Compress. We think they found her location because she had some sort of undetectable tracker either on or in her person."

"Dammit..." I muttered, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I just thought I would tell you since you were the one trying so hard to get her into custody." He said.

I took a deep breath to keep myself from raging, Puppet escaping from Tartarus was just perfect.

"Thanks for letting me know, Tsukauchi." I thanked him through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, I'll leave you, we're trying to track her back down so I have to get back to that."

"Bye."

Tsukauchi hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket. I put my hands on the desk, there were plenty of loose papers and documents on it, along with books and writing utensils. I roughly swiped my hands to the side, throwing everything off of the desk and letting it all hit the floor.

It was all for nothing. The lives lost, the blood spilled. It resulted in nothing. None of the League was in custody, each and every one of them had slipped away. Even Puppet, who was locked in Tartarus, the most secure prison in Japan, was broken out.

I heard a knock at my door, getting me out of my thoughts.

I regained my composure, "Come in."

The door opened and the skeletal form of All Might walked in, "Hey, Aizawa." He greeted me.

"What do you want?" I demanded harshly.

He looked down at all the things I had thrown to the floor and he sighed, "Tsukauchi called me, I know what happened." He stated.

"Your point being?"

"He suggested to come and talk to you."

"About?"

"Your situation."

I sat back down in the chair, "Fine, then talk." I didn't want to talk to anyone for longer than I had to right now.

"I can see your clearly upset." He started.

"You think?"

"You and Puppet Master have had multiple different encounters with each other, and you've been going back and forth for a while now."

"Yes." I confirmed, we had been going against each other for months.

"Just like my nemesis was All for One, it seems like Puppet Master is yours." He stated.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me? I don't feel calmed." I said with a frown.

"Yeah, I'm not all that good with that kinda stuff." He said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Clearly." I muttered under my breath.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered darkly.

"Okay... I hope to see you later, Aizawa." He left the room.

I groaned, 'God help me.'

A/N: Art!