𝐯. 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Did you know that the name Brontosaurus means: 'Thunder lizard'?" Gray told me and I shook my head. Surprisingly, I didn't know that.

"Oh, and they weigh up to seventeen tons,"

"I can't really hear you. We're in the hamster ball," I could hear Zach say, catching both me and Gray's attention. "Hello?" He asked into the phone before hanging up.

"Bad signal?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's weird," He replied as Gray pointed to another dinosaur.

"The size of a Stegosaurus' brain is only around the size of a dog's," Gray informed me and I nodded softly, watching as his eyes flickered from each creature.

"What happened here?" Zach asked as we approached the edge of the invisible barrier. Right in front of us was a gate door, but it was busted open. A small sign on the door read 'Restricted Area' and my mind began to race.

In all my time here, I've never been into a restricted area, so this should be fun. "Dude, off-road," Zach smirked mischievously.

"But they told us to go back," Gray whined and my shoulders dropped.

"I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience," I told him as I pushed the joystick forwards.

"Shhh," Zach whispered as he moved his finger up to his lip.

We rolled through the barrier and down the small grass hill. We were soon engulfed in a string of dark green trees, vines and shrubs. This gave me more Jurassic Park vibes then the actual resort.

It was a magnificent scenery, the jungle was dark and it was slightly humid, which wasn't that great. "No, no. Bad idea, bad idea," Gray pressed, begging us to turn back.

"Great idea," Zach added as Gray looked back and forth.

"No! We're going to get arrested. They'll shave our heads and we'll have to make root beer in the toilet," Gray explained as the GyroSphere rolled over large plants.

"We're not going to have to make root beer in the toilet," I reassured him, but he was still anxious.

As we moved a little closer, we could see four dinosaurs all laying down and eating the dark plants. "There. You see? I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four dinosauruses," Zach informed us as he pointed to the large beasts.

"Ankylosaurus," Gray corrected, "We shouldn't be here... and there are five dinosaurs," He added.

Slightly baffled, Zach replied, "Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something?"

Pointing out in front of me, I numbered them off, "Look, one, two, three and four,"

Mimicking what I was doing, he pointed to the glass. "Five," He whimpered softly.

Squinting slightly, I could see a pair of razor-sharp teeth, along with a huge snout. The three of us slowly turned around, only to come face-to-face with the horrifying dinosaur.

It growled loudly at us, showing all of its teeth. "Go, go, go, go!" I cried as Zach moved us forwards, but not fast enough. It less than a second, the unfamiliar dinosaur had kicked the GyroSphere as it ran, sending us spiralling into the middle of the jungle.

As we spun repeatedly, Zach's arm tightened around my waist, while my arm was holding Gray in his seat. Knocking into the Ankylosaurus, we bumped back and forth, making it hard to see straight.

Gray gripped onto my arm as tears ran down his cheeks. His screams filled the GyroSphere as Zach tried to find something to grab, other than me. "Hold it together, man," Zach pleaded as we continued to spin.