Bianca breaks down

Luke/Alpha

Well,we don't have to if we don't have to if we don't want to right I asked Percy pulling Bianca to me as I felt her anxiety rise.

I'm afraid,father said its mandatory  Percy replied .What if after they find out,they don't want us in camp Ethan asked.

Percy looked to me for help as this question stumped him.

I took a deep breathe letting my girlfriend go as she quickly went into the arms of her brother seeking comfort.

They don't want us here now as we are I state firmly,as much as we don't want us here,but were here anyway because this is Chaos favorite planet.

He's right guys were here for Chaos,no one else so we do what we came for and we leave Zoe stated.

But what happens if they try and retaliate Bianca asked softly from her brother's arms .

You have nothing to worry about sis,we are stronger than them Percy said kissing her forehead along with the fact that neither Luke or I would let anything happen to you.

Or the rest of us Ethan said piggybacking off of Percy's words your the princess of the universe ,we would lay down  our lives for yours and your brother's.

Bianca let's out a shaky breath moving out of her brother's arms.

That's what worries me,I don't want you to risk your lives for ours Bianca exclaims gesturing at her brother before storming off in a huff.

Percy went to go after her but I stopped him.

I got it  I tell him softly

Bianca/Nightmare Angel/Angel(whichever you prefer)

I placed my cloak in my room that I quickly removed from my body.

Then let myself into my boyfriend's  room.

I throw myself across his bed with as I hear the door open.

Don't I mutter quickly .

Wouldn't think of it Luke says sitting down and pulling me onto his lap

I cuddle into his chest as I tear up.

I can't do it Luke,I can't what if once he finds out he hates me I ask holding in his sobs.

If he really saw you as a sister,he won't and I doubt he will Luke said.He won't hate you I promise.

I let out sobs wrapping my arms around his neck.Constantly  repeating I can't.

Luke shushes me, wrapping his arms around me.

Luke/Alpha

I look to my door as I hear it creek open slightly and I see Percy and Zoe standing there.

When Percy meets my eyes he nods and he looks at his sobbing sister then back at me.

Percy mouthed asked  me,What's wrong.

Nico I quickly mouthed back causing Percy to nod in understanding.

The couple then quickly left my doorway as I continued to hush my sobbing girlfriend.

Eventually she fell asleep on my lap and moved her to lay down with the blanket over her and left the room to talk to Percy.

Percy/Omega

I was getting a drink from the kitchen when Luke walked in.

I knew that possibly having to reveal herself to Nico,would cause some emotions but I didn't think to this extent I stated as Luke sat on one of the bar stools.

I've never seen her this upset since we've been together Luke said.The last time was when you and Chaos decided to reveal her true idenity to her and that was before we gotten together.

I'm glad she has you as her boyfriend y'know I told him.

He smiled at me greatly.

I know, I can tell otherwise you wouldn't have let me date your sister or Chaos most defenitely have let me date his youngest daughter Luke said.

I laughed softly.

He would have your head if you hurt his baby I stated teasingly.

I know he's told me constantly on his planet and won't let me forget it Luke said.

A/n

What do you think of Luke and Bianca's relationship?

Do you think Chaos should come to camp?

How do you think Nico  will take Bianca not actually be his sister?

Sinecerly 

~Leader of the Poor Unfortunate Souls Gang.