Sibling bonding

Percy/Omega

Bianca, I was laying down in my room in our makeshift cabin in the camp.
Do you think he won't hate me She mumbled softly?
I leaned over towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead.
If he has a problem with it he doesn't deserve the love you had for him I state pulling her into my arms.
Bianca snuggles into me.
As we continue to watch the movie I had put on m mind had wondered.
I noticed that Bianca had fallen asleep on me during the movie as I heard someone enters the room and I turned to see Luke my best friend and sister's boyfriend.
Hey, Luke muttered softly as to not awaken her.
She just knocked her out do you want to carry her to yours or her room I asked.
No, leave her be He said leaning against the doorway. She needs her rest.
I don't understand why she would think he would hate her I mutter.
She has some insecurities despite being a primadoral dirty, one time told me that she believes that I can't possibly love her because she believes she's ugly Luke stated. Which I in turn told her she was insane to think that she was possibly even the tiniest bit unattractive.

Two hours later
Bianca/ Angel

I somehow work up in Luke's bed when I'm pretty sure that I fell asleep talking to my brother in his room. I sat up then I met with the sight of my beautiful Blonde haired boyfriend smiling at me. Rise and shine sleeping beauty Luke chuckled.I whine slightly and stretch my arms out to him and he laughs softly and takes me into his arms and kisses my forehead.That isn't a kiss I muttered. Oh I'm sorry Luke says laughing .Show me how you kiss then. I smirk and say like this. I bring him close to me and connect our lips together. He immediately kisses back. While we're in the middle of an intense make-out session my brother walks in calling Luke's name. Sitting on Luke's lap after pulling out of the kiss facing my brother I turn red. Yes Luke responds to my brother coolly as if we weren't just making out mere seconds ago.Like my brother didn't walk in on us.