8

Hi! This chapter is gonna be a lot of irl parts so if you don't like that and only like groupchat fics you can pass this chapter.  Just know a lot actually happens in it. Thanks for reading!
—————————————————————
Chaotic Groupchat✌🏻
Maya: guys have you seen Jasper?
Maya: i can't find him
Josie: i think he's in the kitchen with Monty
Harper: yep
Harper: anddd they're both high
Jasper: giys have yoi seen tbe dragin?
Bellamy: the what now?
Jasper: the dragon it was jn the kitxhen
Murphy: sure jas
Clarke: maya go collect him
Maya: yeah
Jasper: NO I WANNZ SEE THE DRAHON
Jasper: this is maya i took his phone away
Bellamy: thank you
Bellamy: ugh O and Lincoln are making out...
Clarke: let them be bell
Bellamy: no it's my SISTER we're talking about
Octavia: bell go make out with clarke and stfu
Bellamy: are u drunk?
Octavia: NO
Bellamy: lincoln?
Lincoln: no she's not
Bellamy: okay good
Clarke: babe pls get off your phone
Bellamy: why
Clarke: GET OFF YOUR PHONE RN IM RIGHT NEXT TO U I'LL PUNCH YOU
Bellamy: okayy chill
Harper: aw cute
———————————————————————
irl part at the party
While Maya was trying to sober Jasper out the best she could, Harper & Monty, Octavia & Lincoln and Clarke & Bellamy were having fun, dancing, singing and (mostly) kissing. Josephine was also dancing while flirting with some tall guy she doesn't even know the name of. Miller was serving drinks to everyone from time to time and was djing (dj) the rest of the time.

Raven was in the kitchen alone, pouring herself a drink, when Murphy saw her from the corner of his eyes and made his way to her. She hadn't notice him and he could see she was deep in her thoughts, drinking her tequila or whatever was in her drink. "ray you ok?"murphy said, but Raven didn't answer so he carefully reached out to touch her back. Apparently not carefully enough, cause Raven startled and dropped her glass, letting it break against the ground. She looked scared, her eyes looked like she was terrified and she took a step back and brought her hands in front of her to protect herself, her breathing started getting fast. Murphy was confused but mostly he was concerned, why was she so terrified? was she scared of him?!
But it was what she said that concerned him the most, and though it took him some time to get the information with everything happening. Now that he'd hear her say this, he could only think about that. His heart broke at her words "please don't hit me!!" she almost screamed with a panicked voice.

Raven didn't quite hear what the person was telling her, she just felt a hand on her back and lost it immediately, not wanting the person to hurt her, not wanting the person to be Finn.
She felt her glass slip out of her and and hitting the ground and her hands went in front of her in a protective move. She was still avoiding the gaze of the person, looking down and said "please don't hit me!!". The voice that answered her was not foreign. At all. Actually, it was a soothing familiar voice and she relaxed as soon as she heard it "hey, no! im not gonna hurt you raven" Murphy said with a concerned voice "i would never hurt you".
Raven was now looking at Murphy, and he was looking back at her. Both stared into each other's for a second and Raven could see Murphy's gaze was filled with worry and concern, almost with anxiety. "Ray are you okay?!" Murphy asked her with a worse than anxious tone and at this Raven felt her eyes watering and soon enough tears were rolling down her cheeks.

At the sight of Raven crying, Murphy immediately took her in his arms, trying to be very careful and gentle. He was soothing her back with his hands and whispered "shhh it's okay, you're okay" though Raven almost didn't catch it with all the noise that was around them, the loud music and all those people talking and shouting.
"Come on, let's get out of here" John said, pulling out of the embrace and taking Raven's hand, dragging her outside on the patio of Miller's house.

He stared at her for a minute, she was still crying but not as much as before, and he reached out for her cheek, drying the tears off with his thumb. He didn't want to push Raven into sharing her probably traumatic story that he knows involves Finn with him, but he was still concerned and wanted her to be safe and to feel safe. He wanted to protect her, not that she needed someone to protect her, she could do that herself, but the thought of someone hurting her made his blood boil.

He took both her hands and looked straight into her eyes before saying "Raven, i hope you know i would never hurt you, ever. You're one of the most amazing, beautiful people- actually scratch that- you're the most amazing and beautiful person i know and i care about you so much more than you can imagine..." he took a breath and lowered his voice " i love you, Raven".

What was it he had just said?! He loved her? He-he loves her? Raven couldn't believe what she just heard, couldn't believe this was even happening, any of this; her crying in front of Murphy again, showing her most vulnerable side and him saying he loved her. Is this the real life or is it just fantasy? She didn't know, but she had to answer before Murphy would start to overthink what he had just said. She tried, she really tried to come up with something to say that didn't seem stupid right now but she couldn't. She was still staring at his eyes and then looked down at his lips for a second before leaning in and kissing him. It was out of impulse, she was probably drunk, but not drunk enough to forget what happened. And she for sure wasn't gonna do what Clarke did with Bellamy, making him believe she had forgotten their kiss. Not when it's her who kissed him and not the other way around.

It took a second for Murphy to understand what was happening so he didn't kiss her back at first. But when he realized that Raven Reyes was kissing him, he got butterflies and finally started kissing her back. Maybe it wasn't right of him to do that, maybe he should've broken the kiss and tell her she was drunk and vulnerable. And the fact that she was drunk saddened him, because maybe this meant nothing to her, but it meant everything to him.
He couldn't help but kiss her in return, like he had always wanted to, he was finally kissing her and he couldn't break to kiss to tell her they shouldn't.

After a couple of seconds, Raven quickly broke the kiss , leaving Murphy confused. The guilt she suddenly felt was eating her, did she really want to kiss him or was is just her vulnerability that made her do this? The only thing she is sure about was she was going to remember this, and she honestly doesn't know if thats a good thing of not. "Murphy i- im sorry" she said those words shaking her head before running off, leaving Murphy standing alone in the patio.
———————————————————————