Ace Versus Kacchan

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what the hell you did to stop my gauntlet's explosion, but you need to die!" Bakugo yelled as he used his explosions to propel himself into the crater as well. Izuku leveled his hand cannon, shooting two shots into Bakugo's shoulder as it threw him off course. Catching him by the throat, Izuku spun as he slammed Bakugo into the ground while channeling a small percentage of One for All into his body. More cracks formed in the crater as Izuku stood to his full height again.

"I've tried the whole death thing, can't say it was all to fun." Izuku said as he looked down to Bakugo as he lost consciousness. "That should at least shut you up for a bit." Izuku said as he looked up to see the explosion had ripped open a hole in the ceiling. Jumping up as far as he could and finding a staircase to make it the rest of the way, Izuku walked into the bomb site as he watched Uraraka and Iida playing a cat and mouse game with the objective. 

He watched for a bit longer until pulling the Ace of Spades out one last time and shooting Iida in the knee as he stumbled just enough to drop the bomb. Seeing an opening, Uraraka jumped onto the bomb as she slid down it a bit. "I've got it!" She yelled relieved that it was finally over.

"Hero team, Wins!" All Might announced as Izuku holstered Ace of Spades.

"To say it got tense there would be an understatement." Izuku said as he looked down at himself. The top of his jumpsuit and parts of the pants had been blown or burnt off. Burns littered his sides and back from close calls with some of Bakugo's explosions. He walked over to Iida, helping him up as Uraraka slid off the bomb.

"What in the world did you two do down there?" Iida asked as he looked over to see a nauseous Uraraka on the floor.

"We both used some high powered attacks and almost vaporized the lower levels." Izuku stated easily as he helped Uraraka up and  started to the door, "Now we should probably meet with the rst of the class as we might review the fight." Izuku said as he walked off, helping Uraraka down the hall.

'What in the world, he said that like he did it every Tuesday, so easily.' Iida said as he started to follow Izuku. On the way, he saw the multiple floors that had been blown through, then the second floor that barely existed anymore. Once he made it to the ground floor, he saw to medical bots taking a still unconscious Bakugo away. 

Izuku, Uraraka, and All Might stood, or held in Uraraka's case, next to a large crater as Izuku and All Might appeared to be talking about something before walking away. Following them, they arrived in the observation room as Izuku helped Uraraka into a chair as All Might walked to the front of the class.

"So it should go without saying that young Midoriya is the MVP of the first exercise." All Might announced as Izuku looked up front to where All Might stood. "Would anyone like to guess why I choose Midoriya as the MVP?" All Might asked as one of the students rose her hand. Izuku recognized her as the girl from the tests yesterday, Momo Yaoyorozu.

"He stayed calm during the exercise, avoiding most of Bakugo's attacks and countering them before using his quirk to protect himself from Bakugo's larger explosion. After finishing his fight with Bakugo, he moved to assist his teammate, tripping Iida up so she could secure the bomb." Yaoyorozu said calmly as All Might looked shocked at the long winded answer she gave.

"Yes, there where a few points you missed, but good job. Yes, Midoriya did well to take Bakugo down and assist young Uraraka all while taking as little damage as possible. But as you can see, you won't walk out of every fight without a scratch." All Might said as he gestured to the burns on Izuku.

"About that, my I go get some assistance with these, I should be back before to long." Izuku said as he raised his hand a bit as he looked All Might in the eyes.