Chapter 18

After a couple more drinks, four more joints and a few more lines of cocaine, she was completely fucked up. Cole had only had a few drinks and a joint or two. Mckenzie had been smoking weed and snorting cocaine practically the whole time they’ve been at the party. Hazel was drunk, and was skinny-dipping when she wasn’t dancing with random guys. At this point of the night, Jaycee and Cole were making out a lot.

“Hey. Let’s go upstairs,” she told him.

“Okay,” she pulled him upstairs into one of the empty bedrooms. “Hi.”

“Hi,” he said, and they began making out more.

            She pulled him over to the bed, and pushed him down on it. She sat on his lap, and kissed him again. She kissed him hungrily, and began pulling at his hair. He rubbed her back, scratching his hands on the sequins on the back of her dress. She pulled away from him.

“What’s the matter?” he asked her.

“Do you have a condom?” he pulled one out of his shirt pocket, and they went back to making out.

            She kissed him more hungrily this time, and went back to pulling his hair. He began unbuttoning his shirt, and pulled it off then tossed it on the floor. They twisted around so they were laying on the bed. They kicked off their shoes, and he laid on top of her. She started unbuttoning his shorts, and he helped her get them off. They rolled over so she was on top, and he helped her get her dress off.

“Are you sure?” he asked her.

“Yeah,” she breathed. “I wanted to.”

            She sat on his legs so she could help him put the condom on. He took her bra off then rolled over again so he was on top. He pulled the blanket over them, and slowly pushed himself inside her as he began sucking on her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began pulling his hair again. He slammed himself into her, earning himself a louder moan from her.

            In the meantime, Mckenzie was downstairs making out with some random chick in her English class. Hazel had put her dress and shoes back on, but she was still wet from skinny-dipping. She grabbed a shot glass off the bar, and filled it with tequila. She was probably the only person at that party who hadn’t touched any of the drugs, but she didn’t care. She had downed the shot when she noticed that Dylan and Landen had showed up.

“Hey! Hey, guys!” she squealed.

“Hey, Hazel,” Landen greeted her then went over to the bar.

“Hey, Hazel. You seen Jaycee?” Dylan shouted over the music.

“Not lately. I just got out of the pool. Last time I saw her, she was snorting cocaine on the couch with Mckenzie and another friend of hers. Then I went outside, and went skinny-dipping!” she poured herself another shot.

“Mckenzie! You seen Jaycee?” she pulled away long enough to answer the question.

“Nope,” she said then went back to her make out session.

“She’s still here. Her mom’s car’s in the driveway,” Hazel told them.

“The question is not ‘is she still here’, it’s ‘where is she.’”

“One night stand maybe,” Landen guessed.

“Or she disappeared with Cole,” Mckenzie said after her friend got up to get a drink.

            Landen, Dylan and Hazel all looked at Mckenzie. Jaycee was intoxicated and high, which meant she could be doing anything. When she’s intoxicated and/or high, anything she could’ve been doing would end up getting somebody into trouble.

“What do you mean ‘disappeared with Cole’?” Hazel asked.

“They were here when I was separating my coke. I brought my head up after doin’ the line, and they were gone.”

“Which means she could be anywhere and not know it,” Landen confirmed.

“How could she not know it?” Dylan asked.

“She’s drunk and high, Dylan. Sometimes you have no idea what’s going on,” Hazel said. “I want chocolate.”

“We’ll find her. We promise. You guys just got home,” Mckenzie told them. “And don’t let Landen drive. He was drinking.”

“I was driving anyway,” Dylan pulled Landen towards the door.

“Where do you think she is?” Hazel asked.

“Probably floating around somewhere with Cole.”

“Do you think they hooked up?”

“Hell yeah. He obviously likes her, and just because she’s intoxicated and high does not mean that she remembers that she’s a lesbian.”

“Do you think we should look for them?”

“Probably.”

            Cole and Jaycee were still upstairs in the bedroom. She was gripping the bed sheets as Cole kept pushing into her. She couldn’t help the pleasure she was getting from him. Every thrust made her moan louder and pull his hair harder. At this point, he was rubbing her breasts against his face, and practically pile-driving her. She didn’t care though because of how wasted and high she was and how much she enjoyed it.

“Oh, Cole,” she moaned. “Don’t stop.”

“I won’t,” he smashed his lips to hers.