Like what you see babe?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that's fine " Zayn says tiredly . I close my eyes and lean my head back but my eyes snap open when I feel something on my lap . I look down and see Zayn fast asleep with his head on my lap . I run my fingers through his soft raven hair. And I think to myself "how can someone so perfect fall for someone like me " but I smile remembering when he said he's in love with me . The drive home will be another 20 minutes so I'll just let Z sleep.

Zayns P.O.V

"Zayn , Zaynie wake up " I hear a sweet voice saying.  My eyes open slowly and I smile widely once I realise it's Olivia .

"Good morning sunshine " she teases .

"Good morning gorgeous " I reply chuckling .
We get out of the car and head for the door . It's already open so I'm guessing Lou and Niall are already inside.  As we enter , there's a delicious smell of food.  I walk into the kitchen with Liv walking beside me . The lights are off which is strange. 

"WELCOME HOME BRADFORDBOI!" Everyone yells once the lights are turned on.

"Oh my god . Thanks lads " I say and they all come to hug me besides Harry . I just remembered what he did . How could he even think to do that . I give him a death glare and he gives me one right back and exits the kitchen , slamming the front door behind him. 

" What's got him so angry " Louis says sassily , rolling his eyes, making us all laugh
"The way I've missed you guys" I say thinking out loud .
"Awww Zaynie !!! We missed you too . Well I missed you the most but yeah everyone missed you " Louis says jumping on my lap .

"Yeah yeah Louis i love you too now can you get off . I'm supposed have soneone else sitting on my lap " I say laughing .
He falls to the floor clutching his chest , fake crying .

"Sorry LouBoo, but he's mine now " Olivia says smirking and she sits down next to me .
I grab her hand under the table and give it a light squeeze . She looks at me and her eyes light up and she smiles . The way I've missed that beautiful smile .

Liam's P.O.V

After we all have eaten lunch , I hear the front door open and slam shut, followed by footsteps going up the stairs . I'm assuming Haz is back . I excuse myself from the table and make my way up to his room . What he did might have been very wrong but he's still my brother . I knock lightly on the door and walk in. 
Harry is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling .

I lay down next to him and he doesn't even react . 

"Haz we need to talk about this " I say sighing
"I know Li , I know.  I just don't know what to say " he replies
"You need to talk to Zayn . What you did was wrong but you'll always be his brother . Don't ruin the friendship that you have . There'd be no One Direction without Harry and Zayn ". I say which causes him to smile a little .
"I think you're right . I'll go and talk to Zayn in a bit. Thanks for the advice LiLi " he says .
"Hey , they don't call me Daddy Direction for nothing " I reply chuckling and he laughs for the first time in days
I smile and leave his room . I just hope everything works out fine

Olivia's P.O.V
After lunch , everyone goes either to their rooms or to watch TV. Zayn takes me to his room . As I walk in he gestures for me to sit on the bed . "Love I'm going to take a shower . I'll be back in a bit "he says kissing my cheek and walking into his bathroom . I plop backwards on the bed and take my phone out of my pocket . I see a text from Alexa saying "hey Hun ! Heard Zayn is out of hosp !. Im glad he's okay and I'm sorry I couldn't be there . My boss is being a prick:/. See ya later " I smile and text her back and go through my Twitter . #gladyoureokayzayn was trending and millions of people were sending Zayn get well soon wishes . After about 20 minutes of scrolling through Twitter I'm interrupted by Zayns voice

"Liv can you pass me a towel please . I forgot to grab one on my way in " .
I get up off the bed and grab a towel from the cupboard . I knock on the door and close my eyes . He opens it and I hear him laughing .
" What's so funny " I ask confused as he takes the towel from my hands .
"You're literally the only girl on earth who would miss a chance to see me like this , you can open your eyes now"he replies laughing .
I open my eyes and feel relieved once I see that he's got the towel wrapped around his waist. I can't stop myself from looking at his abs .
"Like what you see babe ?" He says smirking ".

"Nah . I think Liam's abs are better " I smirk and turn to walk away but he grabs my wrists turning me around .
"Really now ?"he asks pulling me closer . I feel my cheeks heat up .
Within seconds he crashes his lips onto mine . His hands wrap around my waist and mine wrap around his neck . He deepens the kiss but we're interrupted by someone knocking on the door causing us to break apart . I turn around and see that it's Harry . Dammit.
"I'm sorry for interrupting but Zayn I really need to talk to you " Harry says standing at the doorway awkwardly. Zayn nods and pecks my lips and says"Liv go wait for me in the living room . I'll meet you in a bit "
"But Za-"
"Liv please " he cuts me off .
I reluctantly nod my head and walk out the door . I turn around to see Zayn letting Harry in and shutting the door behind him . Dear lord please let nothing bad happen.