He wasnt mine to begin with

Olivia's P.O.V
It's finally Friday !!! Alexa and I are currently in my bedroom getting ready for the party . Liam invited Lexa and she couldn't be happier . "Liv, you wear the black dress and I'll wear the blue one " she says picking both the dresses up off the bed . I nod and we both change . Both dresses come to our mid thigh . Lexa pairs her dress with blue heels and I pair mine with silver heels . Since she's the makeup and hair expert , she does mine and hers . She does a smokey eye look for me with nude lipstick and my hair is curled . Niall is coming to pick is up , and he's usually late , giving us a bit more time . "Liv he's here " Alexa says grabbing her purse . I grab mine and we both look at ourselves in the mirror . We look amazing thanks to her . We both rush downstairs and towards Niall's car . Alexa gets in the back and I hop in next to Niall .
"You girls look absolutely breathtaking"he says smiling warmly .
"Awww thanks Nialler " Alexa and I say at the same time making all of us burst into laughter . As we drive , I can't stop thinking about Zayn . I wonder what he's wearing . I'm sure his hair must look perfect as always . I think today I'm gonna do it . I'm going to tell him how I really feel . That I've fallen in love with him . Niall said it's half hour drive. I hope I'll be able to contain my excitement until then .

Harry's P.O.V

It's finally the day I've been waiting for . Everything is sorted out inside , and the boys are dancing and drinking with our friends . I'm currently outside on my phone , bored as ever , until I finally set my eyes upon who I've been waiting for . A friend of mine , Simaryn has always had the hots for Zayn . So why not give her what she wants . She's wearing a black mini skirt and a black crop top with heels . I'll admit , she looks hot .
"Hey Haz , thanks so much for inviting me " she says and hugs me .
"No problem Simaryn" I say smiling .
"Hey Haz , you never did say why you invited me " she says taking a step back . I know lying is never the answer but I don't have a choice at this point .
"Oh right , actually Zayn kept on asking about you , I think he likes you " I say trying to make it sound believable.
"Oh my god !! I can't believe it ! I've got to go talk to him . " She says squealing.
I nod and lead her inside . " Uhmm Simaryn , could you like not talk to Zayn until I tell you to . Please ?" I ask stopping her. " Sure Haz , I mean if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be talking to him at all " she says giggling , then she disappears into the crowd . I hope things go as planned .

Zayns P.O.V

"LiLi? How long more until they're here "I ask Liam again . "Zayn , for the hundredth time , they'll be here in a bit , just hold your damn horses " he replies . I need to see Olivia . I really need to see her . Im sure she looks beautiful . She always does . Harry comes over to me and puts his hand around my shoulder . "Here bro " he says handing me a drink . It smells a bit strange but I don't care . Maybe this will make me a bit tipsy so time will go by faster and Olivia will be here . I've got to tell her how I feel today . That I've fallen in love with her .

Olivia's P.O.V

Finally we're at the club . I feel like we've been driving for hours . Alexa meets me at the entrance and grips my hand . I can tell she's excited . We walk in and immediately spot the boys . My mouth almost reaches the floor once I see Zayn . How can a human being look that good . He sees me and tries to run to me but almost trips over his own feet . Great , he's drunk . Now telling him would be pointless . I decide it would be better to go to him , safer too . Once I get to him , he wraps his hands around my waist tightly , pulling me into a hug . He steps back and looks at me wide eyed before saying " Liv you l-look beautiful ". "Thank you , you don't look too bad yourself "I say smirking . He chuckles and pulls me towards the rest of the boys , with Alexa following behind us . As soon as we reach them , Liam spots Olivia and runs up to her , picking her up and spinning her around . I'm glad to see that Li is sober because the rest of these boys are wasted .

" Happy Birthday LouBoo" I say to Louis before hugging him tight and giving him a kiss on the cheek .
"Thanks LivyBoo "he says laughing . He's lucky he's drunk and it's his birthday , or else I would've punched him for calling me that .
Harry calls the bartender . "Can we get a round of shots please ?"he asks him, handing him some money . A minute later the bartender passes us our small glasses . "1... 2... 3!!" Niall shouts and we all down the shots . The feeling of the burning liquid going down my throat feels so good . They order another round and we down that too . I decide to stop there though . If I get too drunk , I won't be able to tell Zayn . I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Zayn grabbing my hand . "Will you dance with me ?" He asks , his hazel eyes glimmering . I nod and giggle as he pulls me onto the dance floor . He's totally wasted , making him do the craziest dance moves ever , making me laugh my head off . Finally a slow song come on and he smirks . He pulls me closer and puts his hands on my waist , while I wrap mine around his neck . After about a minute or two of dancing like this , I decide that it's finally time to tell Zayn how I feel .
"Zayn ?" I ask .
"Hmmm?" He responds . "
" I need to tell you something " I say and bite my lip . I'm so nervous . These bloody butterflies seem to be partying harder than anyone here .
"Go ahead " he says closing his eyes as we sway along to the music.
"Zayn I-" "Oliviaaa!!" Alexa cuts me off . I'm actually kind of grateful . I don't think I would've been able to say it anyway .
"Liv , come with me to the bathroom please " she says and I nod and leave with her .
"Liv, I'm having the most amazing time with Liam ! He's unlike any guy I've ever met . He likes me for me , not just because he thinks I'm hot . I think he's the one Liv " she says once we're finally in the bathroom . I smile and hug her .
" I'm soo happy for you Lexy . You deserve all the happiness in the world and I'm glad that Liam makes you happy. But remember , if he ever does anything to hurt you , I'll kill him !" I say trying to sound dead serious .
" Well you'd be a pretty shit best friend if you didn't . But I don't think he will . " she says laughing . We both laugh and she fixes my makeup as well as hers . After a few minutes, we both leave . As we're walking together and laughing , I look up and I feel like my whole world has just crumbled down . In front of me, is a sight that I never expected to see . Zayn is snogging with some brown haired girl. She's wearing a black mini skirt and a black crop top . He suddenly lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist . I can't believe this . They're basically having a tongue war. Alexa is about to turn and face them when I grab her hand and take her towards Liam . Once I reach there , Liam immediately looks at me concerned . "I'm fine " I mouth to him and attempt a smile , but fail  miserably .
"Li please take care of her and take her with you guys tonight . Actually I think something I drank didn't agree with me and I feel really sick . I'm just gonna go home "

"Liv are you sure you'll be okay ?" Lexa asks .

"Yeah I'll be fine , I'll just call a cab "I say and hug her then Liam . I walk towards the exit and turn around just in time to see Zayn carrying the girl towards the back room. I can't deal with this right now . After calling a cab , I lean against the wall and just look up at the stars . I get flashbacks of when we were at the beach and I helped Zayn in the water . And the first time I slept in his room . How I felt in his clothes . I wish this was all just a nightmare that would end . My cab finally arrives and I get in . It's a half hour drive and I can't hold back anymore . The tears roll down my cheeks freely .
I can't believe that I was stupid enough to think that THE Zayn Malik would actually like me . I'm not even his type. That girl with the short clothes and perfect body, that's his type . I'm just an average girl . Once I'm finally home , I make my way into the kitchen and grab a bottle of whiskey. I take it to the couch and take a big sip , still crying . A half hour later and the bottle is empty , but my cheeks are still wet . I lost something that I never had  , yet it hurts just as bad . He wasn't mine to begin with . From tomorrow , if this isn't just a horrible nightmare, I need to avoid Zayn . If I have to go anywhere with the boys , I'll just stay away from Zayn . It cant be that hard right . He's just the guy who Im in love with and who broke my heart , no big deal . I feel my eyes become heavy and I gladly let sleep take over me . I just want this to be over !