Strange behaviour

Liam's P.O.V
Tonight was just amazing . As im driving back home , I can't get her beautiful face out of my mind . I finally pull up into the driveway and rush inside trying to get away from the chilly night air . I assume everyone's asleep so I open the door as quietly as possible and lock it once I'm inside . As im approaching the stairs , I hear a sound in the kitchen . I grab the nearest object to me which happened to be an umbrella , and walk towards the kitchen . Clutching the umbrella tightly,I switch the lights on , close my eyes and swing for whoever was in front of me but they dodge it . I see Zayn standing in front of me , and the other lads and Olivia behind him. " Liam what the hell man , you could've killed me " he says dramatically . " Death by umbrella , well that'd be a first " Olivia says giggling causing me and the other boys to laugh . " Sorry bro , I thought someone broke in" I say laughing and put the umbrella down . " So how'd your date go ? I want every single detail . Make sure you leave nothing out !" Louis says squealing like a teenage girl at one of our concerts . " Tomorrow mate , I'm exhausted "  I reply trying to suppress a yawn . " Tired huh ? Wonder why " Louis says smirking . " Lou get your mind out of the gutters, nothing happened " I say chuckling . " Good because I would've killed you !" Olivia says looking dead serious . I look to her and run and hug her .

Olivia's P.O.V
"Good because I would've killed you!" I say to Liam as serious as possible . Without warning he runs and tackles me in a massive bear hug. "Thank you " he whispers . " For what ?" I asked confused . " Thank you for introducing me to Alexa , she's such an amazing girl and I'm so grateful that I got the chance to meet her " he says , and I can feel him smiling against my neck . I smile as well and jump a bit as I feel someone touch my arm .

Harry's P.O.V

Liam is hugging Olivia and they're whispering stuff to each other . That doesn't bother me because I know he doesn't like her in that way . I turn around to check a message I just received and when I turn back around , I see Zayn put his hand on Olivia's arm . " That's enough guys ! Li you have a girl remember " Zayn says clearly pissed off . They pull apart and look at each other and burst out laughing . " Aww is Zaynie jealous that LiLi is gonna steal his girl ?" Louis says in a baby voice . Suddenly all the boys look at each other and smirk before singing at the top of their lungs ," EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL ZAYNS GIRLLL . EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY . COUPLE BILLION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. BUT FIND ANOTHER ONE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ZAYN !" They finish off laughing and Olivia is clearly blushing . Why would she be blushing because of that . Does she seriously like Zayn . I feel my jaw clench . This wasn't supposed to happen !

Olivia P.O.V
After the boys sang that song , I felt my cheeks burning up . Am I really Zayns girl? Is it possible that maybe he likes me . But he's Zayn Malik . One fifth of the world's most popular boy band . He could have literally any girl in the world . So why would he want me ?. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by someone calling my name . It's Zayn . "Yes ?" I say turning to face him . " You wanna go to bed love ? I'm kind of tired " he says smiling . I feel chills as soon as he says love . There's just something about the way he says it that drives me crazy! "Why does she have to sleep in your room ?" Harry asks just as I'm about to reply . " What do you mean ?" Zayn asked confused . " I mean she's our friend as well right ? So why can't she stay with one of us tonight ?" Harry says emphasising the word ' friend' . Just as I'm about to speak , Zayn cuts me off . "Yeah I guess she is mate , but why don't we let her decide instead of arguing about it ?". Why are they making me choose . And why does Harry even care ? " Fine then . Olivia , who do you wanna stay with ?" Harry asks a little annoyed . " Uhmm... I'm sorry Haz but.. I'm gonna say Zayn . I've stayed in his room before and I'd just be more comfortable", I say trying not to sound mean . " Whatever " Harry says and walks away . Jeez what's got him so annoyed lately . " Sorry about that love , he just seems a bit moody ". Zayns says . I smile and nod as I follow him and the other boys upstairs . I say good night to everyone and can't help but smile at Liam . That smile hasn't left his face from the time he came home . I can't wait to tell Alexa . "Zayn I don't have anything to wear " I say pouting. He smirks and goes to his closet and hands me a pair of his boxers and a tank top . " Thanks " I say smiling and walk into his bathroom to change . When I'm done , I switch the bathroom light off and walk into the room to find Zayn fast asleep . His lips are slightly parted as light snores escape his mouth . He looks so peaceful . I carefully pull back the covers and climb under. As soon as I'm settled down . He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me into his chest , entangling his legs with mine . He's still asleep and I lay my head against his chest and trace the angel wings tattoo with my finger . He might not be my boyfriend and he probably doesn't like me but , I've never been happier than I am at this very moment . It feels almost like a fairytale . I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat .

I jump out of bed due to a loud noise and find myself on the floor . Zayn quickly gets up and rushes over to my side and helps me up . "Did you wake up because of that loud sound too ?" I ask sitting on the bed . " No , I woke up because I heard you fall " he says chuckling and sitting next to me . We hear people arguing . " Should we go see what happened ?" I ask standing up . He shrugs and follows me downstairs . As I enter the kitchen I burst into laughter. Louis is freaking out because there's a pan of what I think is burnt eggs on the the floor . Liam is holding a fire extinguisher and looks pissed off . Niall is whining because Louis burnt his breakfast . And Harry is sitting at the island on his phone , completing oblivious to what's happening around him . " Guys what happened ?" Zayn asks once he finally stops laughing . They stop arguing and look at us ." This is the last time I try to make breakfast" Louis says laughing . Liam attempts to hit him with the fire extinguisher but he dodges it. " Guys how about I make breakfast and y'all clean up this mess " I say still laughing . They all nod frantically and start cleaning up . " Would u like some help love?" Zayn asks turning to me . " That depends , are you as bad a cook as Lou ?" I say trying to be serious . " Not at all " he says putting his hands up defensively . I giggle and nod and he follows me into the kitchen . I start mixing the eggs while he gets out the bacon and starts frying it . The boys are done cleaning by the time the food is ready , and they all sit around the island . " By the way Olivia , who's clothes are you wearing?" Niall asks wiggling his eyebrows . " Mine obviously" Zayn states proudly . "It actually looks way hotter on you than on Zayn , sorry bro " Louis says smirking and Zayn gives him a death glare . Everyone's enjoying breakfast but Harry just pushes the food around his plate , hardly eating any of it . I have got to talk to him . After breakfast , the boys head upstairs to get ready to go to the studio . I go up to Harry's room and knock on the door . He opens the door , shirtless, and tells me to come in . " Haz we really need to talk " I say sitting at the edge of his bed . He's looking through his closet for a shirt I think . "Hmmm?",he says still not looking at me . " Is everything okay , you seem to be a bit off lately ". I say . "Yeah everything's fine , nothing to worry about " he says calmly but I can tell he's lying . " Are you sure ?" I ask standing up and walking towards him . " Yeah I'm sure , I was actually thinking about getting a tattoo but don't know where . Any ideas ?" He asks as he turns and faces me , still shirtless . I look at his chest and he's got a butterfly tattoo and two others . I look at his arm and then his shoulder . " Maybe your shoulder " I say shrugging . I see his jaw clench .

Harry's P.O.V
What the hell ! She hardly even paid attention to me . When Zayn was shirtless that day at the beach , she was practically drooling over him . But now I'm shirtless , and she has no reaction at all ! I get that he has more tattoos , which is why I want to get another one . Maybe she likes tattoos . " Do you like tattoos ?" I ask randomly . " No honestly " she says . I nod . Wait if she wasn't going crazy about him being shirtless because of his tattoos ,then why ? " Do you like guys who work out a lot?" I ask . She looks at me funny . " Not really , I mean I like a guy who's fit but, it's not the most important thing . What's with all the questions ?" She asks. " Just curious I guess". She nods and leaves my room . I've got to figure out what Zayn has that I don't . She might not admit it , but I can tell that she likes him . But I liked her first ! I need to find out if she likes me at all . It's possible that she does . I mean , I'm Harry Styles for god's sake. Who doesn't like me .

Authors Note
Hey guys ! Please Vote and Comment
And thanks so much for the 100+ reads . ❤ Also.  Comment if you have any ideas to make this story more interesting . Thanks ❤😇