1. Annoyance

This is my first story and I'm going to probably be updating late at night like 3 am late so I apologize in advance for that. This story is for @Hadey_Helmore. It takes place after the Giant war and during the twilight books. Also, my grammar is absolutely horrible.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my OCs and pieces of the plot

(Aurora's Pov)

"Arie come on get up" my brother yelled at me.

"Too tired" I mumbled burying my head deeper into my pillow

"Fine then you're going to miss breakfast which will make you late for the meeting," Percy said grabbing his things to head out.

"I'll meet you at breakfast," I said reluctantly getting up from my bed.

"See you there," he said walking out the door.

I got up and changed into my jeans, sneakers, and a blue tank top with my charm bracelet/ sword τσουνάμι or Tsunami. I fixed my long black hair into a half ponytail and walked out the door. It was only a few weeks after the war but everyone was starting to settle back down to their old habits or starting new ones.

~~~

When I got to the Dining Pavilion nobody would actually look me in the eye or talk to me even the seven. Frank and Hazel had come up because everyone is still working out with the new knowledge that another camp exists. I went to sit down at the Poseidon table with Percy and noticed he was acting strangely too.

"Percy," I asked, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah," he said facing away from me

"You sure everyone is acting weird"

"It's just the meeting today nobody wants to go" he halfheartedly mumbled as he was getting up from the table. I watched him as he went over and started whispering to Annabeth who quickly looked my way before they headed to the arena.

I finished eating and went to the lake to talk to the water nymphs but even they were acting weird around me. They were always friendly to me even though my Aura is stronger than most even Percy's that's why I haven't been able to leave camp for so long. Chiron won't even let me on a quest after what happened last time and the number of monsters that were following me when I barely made it to camp when I was nine. I walked off leaving them to their gossip.

I saw Grover and Juniper talking so I walked up.

"Hey," I said as I walked over "what's up".

"Nothing," Grover quickly blurted out. That earned a smack from Juniper.

"I have this... thing to do.... for Percy... I should probably go do that.... now" he managed to get out before running away like it was Enchilada day.

"Seriously what is with people today?" I said turning to look at Juniper only to notice that she had left.

Fine, if everyone wants to be that way let them. I thought to myself going over to the Rockwall to avoid people. As I was climbing up again, I started thinking people didn't act this weird around me when everyone realized I was stronger than Percy. It was weird when I was first discovering my new powers. Percy and I can do all the same things but mine are almost amplified and because of my Aura even mortals can kinda sense it which causes everyone to know if I am having a strong emotion.  I remembered when I was injured and almost flooded the camp after the second war and the scariest of them all when we found out I could blood bend. I never use it on anyone one not even monsters unless I absolutely have to.  I remembered how scared everyone around me was that I would snap after Natalie died on the quest three years ago and when Oliver and Sophie died in the Titan war they stayed as far away as possible.