12. Broken

December 25th, Tay can't handle the pain anymore that he drove away from where he lived and it led him to a bar.

He drank the night away hoping that the alcohol can wash away the pain, and can make his whole body numb.

He took so much alcohol that he almost passed out. Luckily, Off and Gun found him.

They've been looking for Tay for hours.

They drove back to Tay's dorm and they took care of him.

They stayed with Tay. They'll go home if they're already sure that they can leave him alone.

After a couple of hours, Tay finally woke up with his head spinning. He realised where he was and he started to cry again.

He realised that the alcohol can only make the pain disappear for a few hours but it can never take away the pain permanently. The pain's still there and its killing him.

"Tay? Oh my gosh you're crying again." Gun hurried went to Tay's side and hugged him.

"It hurts. At first I thought everything will be okay and that I can handle myself really well, But I guess I was wrong all along." He sobbed even harder and Gun held him even tighter.

"It's killing me Gun. The pain is killing me. If I had only known that it'll be this painful then I would've stopped myself from falling for him."

Off's just sitting quietly. He's looking at them and his heart's breaking bit by bit.

"I'm gonna be okay Gun. You should go home. I can handle myself. I promise I won't do anything that'll make you worry. I'll just sleep"

Gun looked at him, full of worry in his eyes. He's still not sure if they're really gonna leave Tay alone.

"Gun, I'm sure. Thank you so much for taking care of me and for not leaving me alone all this time. But right now, I just wanna be alone"

"Bro, call us if you need anything and we'll be here immediately." Off tapped and lightly squeezed Tay's shoulder.

"Babe, let's go. Tay needs to be alone." He held Gun's hand and they went home after bidding goodbye.

The moment the door closed, Tay cried again. He clutched his chest, the pain's getting stronger and it's unbearable.

He's broken. He's shattered into pieces and every piece, every bit of him is suffering.

He opened his Instagram in hopes of finding something that can make him happy but what he found is something that made the pain even worse.

The first picture that welcomed him is a post from Newwie. It's a picture of Aira. His caption made everything worse than it already is. He state their that no matter what happens, he'll love Aira forever.

That made Tay lost all his hope.

He really needs to move on but now today, not right now. He still needs to embrace the pain, every bit of it - for him to finally get used to it.

He held the glass of water on the table and threw it while he shouted in frustration.

He's not in his right mind right now. He's malfunctioning.

He can't even sleep even if he wants to.

He made his way towards towards the kitchen to find his medicine box. He need to sleeping pills make him fall asleep. But upon walking towards the kitchen, he stepped on a broken glass and his foot got wounded.

He hissed as he felt the pain but ignored it afterwards. The pain he felt from the wound in his feet can never compare to pain he felt from the wound in his heart.

He took a pill and lied down in his bed. He slowly dozed off and finally, his body relaxed and got the rest that it deserved.

And hopefully, he'll finally get the happiness that he deserved.

Dangerous it is, the pain of love.