Chapter 10

As if everything was moving very slowly, Sybil looked around at the people that are near her. She saw Thor's face and she knew he would be heartbroken if she was able to lift it. She could not do that to him, not after she just found out she had a family. Sibyl looked back at the hammer and she breathed deeply, she decided to fake that she didn't lift it. Thor's body relaxed after he saw that his sister was not able to lift his hammer.

"Well that answers that question," Loki says rolling his eyes walking out of the gym being followed by Thor who is chuckling his nerves away. Sibyl smiles softly at her brethren's banter and looks at the rest who remain at the gym. "You tried, that's all it counts," Natasha tells her patting her back before leaving. Sybil smiles a little at her friend before looking at the three males in Infront of her. "Since everyone is gone, why don't you lift it for real this time," Tony says crossing his arms raising his eyebrow at the girl.

"I do not know what you're talking about Tony," Sibyl says rolling her eyes and starts to walk away but both Steve and Bucky stop in front of her. "Come on kid we three know that you faked it," Tony explains giving her a small smirk. "Darling just lift it, only us four will know the truth," Steve says giving her smile. She looks at them before shaking her head "I can't I won't take that away from Thor" she says going around them and walking out the gym.

"How much do you guys want to bet that she can actually lift the damn thing" Tony says looking at Steve and Bucky. Both males look at Tony before shaking their head and walking out. "well then am I the only one here that wants to see her lifting the hammer" He says to no one but himself, shaking his head he walks out the gym.

---

Back at the Avengers Tower everyone is talking about how both Thor and Loki can change in their uniforms with a strike of lightning. No one knows how the conversation started, but what they do know is that Clint is the one that brought out the situation. "all I am just saying is that how can a strike of lightning change the outfit you were before," asks Natasha laying back on the couch with her feet on Bruce's lap.

"Lady Natasha there is no explanation on why our outfit changes with a strike of lightning, you puny humans must have forgotten that my brother and I are gods" Thor says laughing loudly as he's munching on some popcorn. "OK how about this, if you guys can change with a strike of lightning does that mean Sybil can too" Clint asks looking at the girl sitting between Steve and bucky.

"Sorry but no," Sybil says laughing shaking her hair leaning her body against Steve and setting her legs on Bucky's lap. "Even though lightning represents electricity does not mean I change with lightning" she says chuckling. "well then how do you change to your suit" Bucky asks looking at her curiously. "I change with anger" she says casually shrugging her shoulders.

Everyone looks at her confusingly ready to ask her questions on what she meant but she answers them already knowing. "there is a point of anger where I lose control and there is this other side of me that I have with me that is there to protect me, like how the Hulk is here for Bruce" Sybil starts off seeing that everyone wants to hear how she changes. "I'm pretty sure you all seen what I did at the gym when I made a creature of electricity," she says smirking looking at everyone's shocked expression.

"We did not mean to watch you, we were just curious about you," Bruce tries to explain but Sybil just laughs shaking her head. "You guys need to understand I can manipulate and use electricity however I want, so I know yiu all have been watching me, don't worry I'm not mad" she smiles at them. "anyways as I was saying, that creature that I have created is actually the other side of me that Protects me" she says explaining the friend that she has in herself. "So, if you get to the point of anger you are in your suit and the creature we saw takes over for protection," Loki tries to explain looking at his sister wide eyes. "Can we see," Tony asks excitedly.

"Like I said you would have to get me to the point of anger to see what I look like in a suit" Sybil says before standing up and stretching wanting to go grab a snack. Tony being the push over he is wants to see this side of her. "Maybe you're just scared to show us," he says smirking. Sybil looks at his wide eyes "Tony you do not know what you are doing," she says harshly glaring at him. "I know what I'm doing, but do you, I mean you were taken by Hydra because your parents did not love you, am I correct?" Tony questions. "Tony that is enough," Steve says harshly but also worries on what Sybil will do. Everyone looks at Tony wide eyes that he would say something like that to her, and their eyes shift to the girl that is in the middle of the room.

Sybil breath heavily looking at Tony who is standing in front of her. "I know what you are trying to do, its won't work," she says gritting her teeth standing her ground. "Or maybe you think that Steve and Bucky think that you are a monster because of how many people you had to kill while being with Hydra, or better yet maybe you are not good at all." Tony says smirking looking at the girl. Sybil eyes flash blue and her hair changes to the white and blue. "Tony Stop," she pleads looking at him

"Maybe you are the monster that everyone fears," Tony finishes and that sets Sybil to the edge. "I said that's enough!" her voice booms as electricity swarms her body almost covering her, and little electricity bolts start zapping around her. "Sybil has kindly told you to stop" says an eerie voice that is surrounding the electricity around sybil. the electricity dies down and their Sean symbol in a black jumpsuit with white lines on each side, a few rings surrounding her fingers, a couple piercings on her eyebrow, nose, lip, ears are shown. Also, on her back a long blue cape, almost similar to Thor is hanging on her back and as she walks the cape is slowly lifted in the air.

"Is this what you wanted to see Mr. Stark" Sybils voice is not the same, instead her voice sounds very eerie and silk (a/n: I want this voice to sound like killer frost from the flash haha) Everyone is gaping at the person they are seeing right now. "Sister what is this," Thor says walking up to her "I maybe Sybil, but she already named me." The creature says looking at everyone "My name is Dark, and I am the protector of Sybil."