Chapter 4

"Sir, I would like to inform you that Ms. Sibyl is in the workroom and requested to not be disturbed," Friday's voice echos in the living room where everyone is at. "Pull up a live video feed, I want to see what she is doing," Tony says and on the screen shows Sibyl sparring with the figure that she has made with her powers. "Incredible," Bruce says as he stares at the screen watching the women fight with her creation.

"How did she do that," Natasha says as she watches Sibyl gets flipped onto her back as the creature points the metal staff at her once she hit the ground. In the video, Sibyl takes ahold of the staff and uses her strength to flip her creation above her to the other side. "She used the energy and electricity of her powers to make a creature just like herself," Tony says keeping his eye on the screen "who knows what else this girl can do," He mumbles to himself crossing his arms.

"What are you guys watching," Steve asks as he walks into the living room after walking away from Bucky. He does not understand why, but he felt like he should not have left Sibyl in her room alone after what happened. He wanted to comfort her, and tell her everything is going to be okay.

"Lady Sibyl fighting herself," Thor voice booms in the room smiling big "very fascinating indeed.," Loki says as he is leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. Steve looks at everyone confused until he turns and looks at the screen where he sees Sibyl fighting a creature made out of electricity. "What is she doing," He asks getting worried about her safety already.

"She made that Captain, with her own powers," Tony says before shutting off the screen and turning to look at everyone "Whatever Hydra did to her, they made her powerful to the point where she can make creatures of herself," He says rubbing his chin. Bucky finally walks into the room just in time for Tony to say what he is thinking "She can be a good use for us, but if Hydra comes and takes her back, then we are all screwed" Tony continues sighing deeply.

"Tony don't make her out as someone we all have to be scared of," Steve says glaring at his friend. "She is still a human who has been taken by the same organization as Bucky, we all grown to see what Bucky did as the Winter Solider but that was not his fault, it was Hydra" He uncrosses his arms before sighing "We have to give her the same chance as we did to Bucky," Steve finishes before glancing at Bucky giving him a look.

Bucky sighs knowing he messed up big time, he was being a hypocrite to Sibyl, when he went through the same thing as she did. He knows he has to apologize, he wants to apologize, but it seems he is scared to face the girl. When he first laid eyes on her he thought she was beautiful. When she got mad after what he said and her hair and eyes dramatically changed, he thought she was perfect.

He knows Steve feels something too, this happens a lot between them. They would share the girl as they are both are dating her. They did the same with Peggy. Bucky knows that he has to talk to Sibyl and apologize, but first he needs to talk to Steve about what is happening to both of them.