Long Lasting 💜

Start from the beginning

"Tch it's your destiny to be defeated by my hands." I said angrily while glaring at him as my blade rotated around dish and created a lighting tornado and his blade went flying.

"Mizuki your blade is creating a lighting tornado and kai's draunzer is just going to stuck in that." Tyson shouted shocked as his blade went through tornado and our blades clashed into each others but then our blades emight red and white light and soon a red phoenix and a giant white dragon with blue eyes 3 times bigger than phoenix emerged.

" Tyson shouted shocked as his blade went through tornado and our blades clashed into each others but then our blades emight red and white light and soon a red phoenix and a giant white dragon with blue eyes 3 times bigger than phoenix emerged

"Woah." We said wide eyes looking at each others bitbeast. They both screaked at each and clashed into each other and our blades went flying over our heads.

"Its a draw." We said shocked while looking at each other. We then picked each others blade and gave it to each other.

"Woah mizuki did you saw how that dragon clashed into that horroic bird." Tyson shouted shocked while gripping my arms tightly.

I nodded still a bit shocked. It's impossible no one had ever tied with me. I thought shocked and my legs gave out but before I could fell I felt arms around me.

"Mizuki are you alright." I looked at tyson to see him worried. I smiled and nodded and lean my my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

Tyson blushed very hard and help her stood up.

"Tch come let's do our work." Kai said turning away.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Tyson shouted angrily but I hugged him tightly from behind and he stopped and looked behind at me.

"Mizuki why are you stopping me, he just-" I stopped him by putting my finger on his mouth.

"It's ok tyson. I am alright you don't have to worry so relax and tomorrow I will come to your home and we can make you a new blade for you huh." I said smiling.

He looked at me and smiled while nodding. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He stiffed a bit but then hugged me back.

"So tomorrow I will come I promise and then show him what you've got ." I said smiling and pulled my little finger. He nodded smiling and intertwined our fingers and we went home.

Next Day

I quickly went outside before locking house and then I went to tyson's house but when I entered I felt a presence behind me. Out of instincts I pulled their hand and throw them and ground.

"Oww." I looked back and gasped to see an old man with kendo stick on ground.

"I-I am so sorry sir I just did it out of instincts so I am so sorry." I said worried while kneeling beside him.

"It's ok child and you are not like any other girl. You are more spiritual than my tyson." He said smiling while standing up.

"Tyson. Oh so he is your grandson." I said smiling as he nodded.

"Yeah but he is very lazy when it comes to kendo and spends all day in beyblading." He said annoyed as I chuckled.

"So are you his girlfriend or something whose here to meet him. Finally he got a girl and a gorgeous one too." He said smiling.

I blushed hard and said,'N-no sir I am just his friend do where is he."

"Oh he is dojo room doing practice. " He said smiling.

I smiled and nodded and ran inside and saw him doing practice of kendo. I smiled and looked at him leaning on wall. I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will go very far. I thought happily and chuckled.

"Tyson." I called him and he looked at me and smiled.

"Mizuki." He said and ran to me and hugged me tightly as I too hugged him tightly.

"So champ are you ready?" I said smiling as he nodded but then we heard,"Oe tyson now this is wrong that you are doing this without us." We looked back and saw two boys.

"Hey andrew,chief noway we could do this without you come on." Tyson said smiling as we nodded.

"Um so you are mizuki." I looked and saw andrew blushing. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes nice to meet you andrew." I said smiling as he nodded smiling and then we went to tyson's room and saw many parts of beyblade.

"This is all yours?" Andrew asked.

"Of course guys this whole trash is mine and we just have to assemble them." Tyson said smiling.

"Ok then let's get starting." Chief said opening his laptop and after 2 hours of working the resulflt was still not as we excepted.

"Powerlevel is still very low. Not even close to kai's draunzer. " Dizzi chief's bitbeast in laptop said.

"She is jokking right." Tyson said but I shooled my head.

"But I haven't given up yet." Tyson said.

I smiled and said,"Really." He smiled and nodded. Then chief went home for some research and I said,"Tyson I am going for a walk. I will be back in an hour ok."

He smiled and nodded and we bumped our fists.

Don't know how but why does kai seems familiar like I know him from somewhere. I thought confused but then someone placed a handkerchief on my mouth.

No alcohol. I thought scared and tried to struggle but then all I saw was black.