- twenty six -

- Friday -
the two males were cuddling on the bed. colbys grandmother was taking care of the horses at sam's house and also taking care of the garden.

from yesterday, the blonde has been scared too go outside.

colby looked at the blonde with concern and love. sam had his head laid on the brunettes chest, wearing one of Colby's hoodies and a pair of black shorts.

the brunette ran his fingers through the country boys hair.
he tensed up slightly.

colby stopped and whispered.
"baby, it's okay."

sam looked up at colby with tears.
colbys eyes saddened as he used the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears away.

"you're safe, im here."

colby whispered in the blondes ear as he lifted the blonde and straddled him on his lap.

sam blushed a light red as his small pale hand gripped the brunettes black tank top.

innocent baby blue eyes looking up at the brunette.

colby looked into the blondes eyes and leaned in, pressing a kiss to his lips.

sam kissed back softly.

colbys hands wrapped around the blondes waist, gripping on his hips as he kissed the blonde.

there lips then seperated when they hear a knock at colbys door.

sam panting lightly.

colby blushed as he listened as he said to the door.

"hold on!"

he kissed sams cheek and sat the blonde on the bed next to a stuffed bear.

the blonde giggled as he hugged the stuffed bear, blushing and smiling childishly.

colby opened the door to reveal his grandma.

"hey deary, I just wanted to tell you that i have two plane tickets here to Los Angeles and your mother says you two can take a plane there instead of a drive."

colby grinned as he took the plane tickets.

"thanks grandma!"

(A/n: sorry for the lack of uploading, I've been playing Pokémon black two gen 5 and I've been obsessed, also haven't been feeling motivated. That's why my updates have been slow, but I'll update asap!)