- twenty four -

- Wednesday -

the blonde felt way better than yesterday. the bath helped a lot. currently the two boys were laying in bed.

sam was asleep, head on the brunettes chest as he snored softly.
colby smiled as he played with the blondes hair, occasionally kissing the blondes head.

suddenly the blonde fluttered his eyes open. he looked up at colby tiredly with a small smile onto his face.
colby smiled as he leaned in kissing the blonde.
the blonde kissed back and wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck.

colby slightly groaned as he continued kissing the blonde.
the blondes cheeks turned a light pink as he continued kissing colby.

colby laid gently on top of the blonde as he kissed him.
he slowly pulled away and started kissing the blondes neck.

the blonde gasped softly as colby started kissing and sucking on the skin.

sam bit his lip as a few quiet whines left his closed lips.
red blush rested on the blondes cheeks as colby left a purple hickey on his neck.

colby slowly pulled away and panted lightly. he looked at sam lovingly as sam had a dazed 'lewd' look.

soft pants left the blondes lips as he looked at colby.
colby smiled before whispering huskily in the blondes ear.

"Mine."

sam slowly smiled as he leaned in and kissed the brunettes cheek, giggling a bit.

colby smiled as he got off the blonde and laid next to him, pulling him close as they spoon.

sams eyes looked over at the clock that read 10pm.

they been in bed all day.
and sam loved it.

colby nuzzled his face into the blondes neck as he kissed the hickey.

sam giggled softly as his eyes slowly fluttered close.

soon enough both males fell asleep, deciding to sleep and cuddle like they were doing all day.