- ten -

colby opened his window as he heard the sobs and screams have gotten louder.
he slowly climbed out of the window and his legs dangled.
he looked how far the drop was and gulped nervously.

he looked around and saw a tree next to his grandmother's guest bedroom.
the room he was currently staying in.
he extended his hand out and gripped onto the thick wood of the branches.

he stood up on his window sill as his legs shake slightly. he slowly jumped and landed.
"Fuck!"
he said as he held onto the tree with his dear life.
then he slowly yet as fast as he could climbed down the tree.
and ran towards the neighbor boys  house.

his breath was slightly heavy as he reached towards the blondes door.
he banged furiously and worriedly on the door.

-sams pov-
I heard the sound of the door being banged on. i was horrified as tears rolled down my cheeks. I hope someone is here to save me, I'm so scared. my dad has been hurting me for so long. since I was little, way before my siblings were born. my smile faded as I remember my siblings; Ben and Allison. I miss them so much, but they're in a better home. i was forced to stay.

-colby pov-
I continued to punch and bang on the door loudly. i shouted in worry as I finally broke down the door, tears fill my eyes. i HAVE to save this boys life.

colby had broken down the neighbors door as he heard the screams from upstairs. he dashed up the stairs as quick as possible and slammed sams door open.
"SAM!"

colby shoved sams father out of the way. sams pale body was completely exposed to the brunette.
the brunette blushed slightly as he looked away and started yelling at sams father.

"THIS ISNT HOW YOU SHOULD TREAT YOUR SON! FUCKING LEAVE OR I'LL CALL 911!"

the father rolled his eyes with a chuckle, then slammed sams bedroom door, whispering "faggot"
under his breath.

sam was beaten black and blue. blood was bleeding out of his nose and he had a busted lip. he had hickeys all over his body from his father.
sam curled up his naked body and sobbed.

colbys eyes fill with sorrow and worry as he kneeled down and wrapped a blanket around sams shivering body.
he blushed darker as he picked up sam and held him close.
the blondes hair was tickling the brunettes chin softly.

sam sniffled as tears filled his eyes.
colby used the pad of his thumb and wiped the tears away.

"Let's take you to my grandmother's.. ok?"

sam slowly nodded as he hid his face in colbys chest.