- twenty three -

(tw: self harm scars)
- Tuesday -

tuesday rolled by and the blonde was sick in the brunettes bed. he didn't put his hood up and eventually got sick.

sam shivered as he looked over at colby. his eyes red and sore, nose stuffed as a cough left his lips.

colby kneeled down to sam and was petting his hair, a concerned look on his face.

"should've worn my hood.." sam croaked out and coughs. colby lightly kissed the blondes forehead.
"baby I told you so didn't I? now look hon, you're sick and coughing. guess colbear has to take care of you huh"
colby winked at the blonde with a chuckle.
sam blushed softly as a giggle left his lips. colby bit his lip as he kissed the blondes forehead.

"lets give you a bath baby, how's that sound?"
sam blushed as he smiled. he bit his lip as he nodded in agreement.
colby smiled as he took the blankets off the blonde.

sam whined softly as the covers were removed, goose bumps on his body.
colby picked up the blonde and kissed his head.

he carried the blonde to the bathroom and sat him on the counter.
colby grabbed out a pastel blue colored towel and sat it on the counter as well.

"I'll be back baby, you start getting undressed okay?"

colby then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind.
sam carefully got off the counter and sighed.

he slowly undressed himself and looked at the scars and cuts on mostly his arms and thighs.

tears filled his eyes as he looked at himself in the mirror.

-colby pov-
i was currently grabbing a bath both the color of pink. And some clothes for him.
i grabbed him a pair of black sweatpants and a grey tank top. most of clothes are dark, okay? Ok.
I walked over to the bathroom door, but didn't hear the water running. confused I opened the door.

-third person-
colby opened the door and noticed the blonde looking at himself in the mirror.
colby blushed as he realized the blonde was completely nude in front of him.
he slowly walked over and hugged the blonde from behind.
sam tensed and looked over.

he slowly relaxed when he noticed it was Colby.
tears roll down his cheeks as he looks at the brunette.

"colby.. my body is disgusting with all these cuts and scars..why are you not disgusted by it?.."
colby frowned as he listened.
the blonde coughed and covered his mouth.
colby looked the in mirror and saw the cuts on the blondes thighs and arms.

he slowly looked over at sam.
"look at me."

sam slowly looked away from the mirror and looks at colby.
colby glanced at the blondes lips then back at his eyes. speaking in a soft voice.

"baby, even if you have scars and cuts you're beautiful. stretch marks or acne, gaps on hips, heavy or skinny, you're handsome babyboy. I love you so much, not just for your body and looks. I love for who you are. your looks are an add on to your wonderful self. I love you."
sam smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks, he hugged colby.

Colby blushed as he felt the nude blondes embrace.
he hugged the blonde back and whispered in his ear.

"lets give you a bath baby"
sam nodded.

they seperated from the hug. colby kissed the blondes head.
he started the water and made it to a warm comfortable notch.

sam noticed the clothes placed on the counter along with a bathbomb and towel.
he smiled as he coughed, covering his mouth.

once the tub was filled with bubbles as well he turned off the running water.

sam walked over and stepped into the tub.
he sighed softly and he got inside the tub.

colby smiled and grabbed the bathbomb. he opened the plastic opening and placed the bomb inside.

sam gasped when the pink bomb started to 'explode'. he giggled childishly as he watched the water changed to pink also.

he grabbed some bubbles in his hand and blew them at Colby.
Colby laughed as he started to wash the blondes hair.

"I love you so much baby."
colby said has he got the last of the shampoo out of the blondes hair.

the blondes hair smelled like strawberries.

after the bath the blonde stepped out and the water went down the drain.

Colby grabbed the towel and dried the blonde.
he kissed the blondes neck.
the blonde blushed softly as colby removed his lips from the blondes neck.

"get dressed"
colby whispered in the blondes ear.
the blonde blushed as he coughed nodding a bit.

he got dressed and kissed the brunettes cheek.
They both left the bathroom and crawled into the bed.

cuddling eachother and falling asleep.