Jungkook walk back to the kitchen to get some water with Ice cubes inside and went to Yoongi's room. Yoongi was sleeping cutely like a little meow meow he is but that cuteness was replace by shock when Jungkook splash the water in Yoongi's face.

"WWWAAHHHH!!!!" Yoongi said surprised. 

"SLAP!" Jungkook slap Yoongi's cheek not that hard just to know if Yoongi is awake or not. 

"WHAT THE FUCK KOOKIE!" Yoongi cursed and glare at Jungkook deadly. 

"Wake up, its morning and Jin made breakfast." Jungkook said emotionlessly and walk out of the room with no emotion at all. Yoongi sigh in disappointment. 

"He used to chuckle and smile whenever he do this prank on me... But now... Would I able to see 'that' jungkook again?" Yoongi thought. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

During Breakfast. 

"Hyungs, V asked me to met him at his place and he said it is okay for me to bring some back ups." Jungkook said.

"So you wanted us to go with you today?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nod. 

"What happened last night?" Jin asked. 

" Nothing much, he tried to remove my mask but he didn't succeed. " Jungkook said. 

"I see." Jin said. 

"It wouldn't be a trap that we go to his turf right?" Yoongi said.

"Its okay if you guys don't want to go I'm fine to be alone.." Jungkook said. 

"No, its absolutely a big NO that your gonna go alone to there turf!" Jin yelled his mother like instinct come out.  

Jungkook surprised. "Okay." Jungkook said and Yoongi smirk.