Chapter 19

Warning: Cursing and Violence may be mentioned in this Chapter.

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is sitting on the couch while playing some video games when he notice that Hoseok suddenly sat a few feet away from him and open his laptop. 

"You won't mind me working here Kook right?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

"What are you working with Hyung?" Jungkook asked. 

"Ah~ About the information about Kang Hyu In." Hoseok said. 

"I see, You've been working hard lately. Though, is it okay to work here in the living room?" Jungkook said. 

"Well, I don't have my own room currently and Yoongi's room wouldn't do since his always there at his bed sleeping and whenever I watch him sleep I also wanted to lay beside him and cuddle next to him." Hoseok said.

"I see, did you just boldly tell that you like my Hyung?" Jungkook asked still emotionless. 

Hoseok blush. "Anyway, I'll start with my work now." Hoseok said trying to avoid the topic. He quickly open the laptop and Jungkook stand up and sat beside Hoseok seeing his screen. 

"I want to watch you work maybe thats entertaining rather  than playing alone." Jungkook said. 

"Why don't you asked Taehyung to play with you?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know where he is." Jungkook said. 

"Hmm~ I see." Hoseok said and start doing click on his laptop and so until the two of them notice an email.

Hoseok open the email and the two of them were surprised to see that the email came from Kang Hyu In, and a picture was attached there. 

"This is bad." Jungkook said. 

"Should we inform the others?" Hoseok and Jungkook nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~