Say dare

________🖤________

🖤________________🖤

🖤________________🖤

"Truth or dare, Hyung?" Seungkwan asked with mischief in his eyes. "You won't let me say truth, so I might as well. Dare" Jeonghan said, sipping the beer from his paper cup as he leaned on his other hand.

Seungkwan clapped happily and turned to look at Soonyoung before turning his attention back to Jeonghan. "This is technically for Soonyoung Hyung's dare but he's so close to passing out and it's pointless, so Han Hyung" Jeonghan rolled his eyes and gestured for Seungkwan to get on with it.

"Han Hyung, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with someone here. Anyone here" Seungkwan said, scanning the circle. Jeonghan calmly looked around, his eyes landing on Seungcheol smirking at him making him blush. He followed his gaze to Jisoo, who smiled reassuringly at him.

Jeonghan was about to say Jisoo's name but stopped when he saw Kim Mingyu shuffling in his seat uncomfortably, trying hard to avoid locking eyes with Jeonghan. Jeonghan looked at Seungkwan before tilting his head in Mingyu's direction to indicate that he chose him.

Seungkwan happily shouted Mingyu's name before pulling him up with Jeonghan and pushing them towards the storage room. "No cheating, you have to kiss" Seungkwan said before shutting the door and walking away.

"We can just go out after 7 minutes. We don't have to do anything, Hyung" Mingyu said, looking at Jeonghan. Jeonghan stepped closer before leaning up to kiss Mingyu and he turned his head. "Hyung, I'm not into men. I'm sorry" Mingyu shut his eyes, hoping Jeonghan would move away.

Mingyu opened his eyes when he realised he couldn't feel Jeonghan's breath on his face anymore, but he wished he hadn't done that. Jeonghan was kneeling before him as he licked his lips when he caught Mingyu looking down.

"If you won't let me kiss your lips, I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to kiss you"Jeonghan said before placing kisses on Mingyu's clothed crotch, which was getting harder by the second. "Hyung, stop" Mingyu said as he gripped onto the shelves.

"you sure seem like you're enjoying it" Jeonghan said as he slipped his hands inside Mingyu's shorts before taking his dick out. Mingyu had let his body do what it wanted at this point and let a deep groan out as he felt Jeonghan's warm mouth around his length, bobbing his head effortlessly and as deep as he could.

Jeonghan eventually choked as he deep throated Mingyu. He looked up at Mingyu with bloodshot eyes and an innocent look on his face that was enough to make Mingyu come. Jeonghan moved away after swallowing and licked his lips as he got back on his feet to look at Mingyu.

"Dare complete" Jeonghan said, getting ready to go out but Mingyu pulled him back by his waist. "Hyung, you can't just leave now" Mingyu said, making Jeonghan smirk. "What more do you want with me?" Jeonghan asked, pushing his ass backwards to rub Mingyu's dick.

"Bend over that desk now" Mingyu said assertively as he completed discarded his shorts. "Hyung, I warned you not to do it" Mingyu said as he walked up behind Jeonghan, who had rid himself of everything waist down.

"Well, I did. Guess you'll have to punish me" Jeonghan said, regretting his words a second later as he felt a hand hit harshly against his ass. Jeonghan cried out in pain as he felt another blow to his sensitive cheeks.

"I plan on doing just that" Jeonghan bit back a moan as Mingyu kept repeatedly spanking him until his ass cheeks were the colour of his face when he remembered that this was Kim Mingyu.

His all-time crush, whatever he had with Seungcheol and Jisoo was just a way to take his mind off Mingyu. "I'm not going to prep you" Mingyu said, holding on tightly to Jeonghan's waist and he just nodded in response.

Tears fell from his eyes as he fell into a state of pure pain and pleasure. Mingyu stopped for a bit, letting Jeonghan adjust before picking up his speed.

"Ah, Mingyu-ah right there!! Ughhh harder" Jeonghan said, clawing at the table as Mingyu shifted a bit and pushed in again, earning a beautiful moan from Jeonghan. Bingo! Mingyu kept repeatedly hitting Jeonghan's prostate, and the boy saw stars.

Mingyu threw his head back at the pure pleasure he was feeling. He looked at Jeonghan and how his pale skin was glistening with sweat as lewd moans escaped his mouth with each passing second.

"Ah Hyung- ugh, I'm coming" Mingyu said, and Jeonghan replied with a 'Same' as they came almost at the same time. Mingyu had to hold Jeonghan in place from falling as all his energy was drained by then.

Mingyu quickly got dressed as Jeonghan took his time to recover before dressing himself up. The pain in his ass was bearable but it still hurt. Mingyu opened the door to go out when he saw Seungkwan there with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Thank me later, Kim Mingyu" Seungkwan said as Jeonghan walked out of the room half wobbly. "You want painkillers, Hyung?" Seungkwan asked, and Jeonghan quickly nodded. "How long-" Seungkwan cut off Mingyu.

"27 minutes, don't worry they all went to bed. They think you guys gave up on the dare earlier and went too" Seungkwan said as he took the tablet and water for Jeonghan.

Mingyu looked at Seungkwan gratefully before going towards Jeonghan. "I- um, I thought maybe..you'd like to go out with me? Of course, you don't have to say yes. This is all backwards, and I know I said I was straight and everything, but I-" Jeonghan giggled, making Mingyu shut up.

"Yes, okay" he said as Mingyu started smiling and walked back to his room but tripped on the way and tried to play it off as nothing. Seungkwan grinned at Jeonghan before his expression changed.

"Do my laundry, dishes and tuck me into bed for this whole year. Bu-bu-ba no turning back now, I'm the reason you have Kim Mingyu finally realise his feelings for you" Seungkwan said proudly.

"But you did it on your own" Seungkwan pouted. "FOR YOU, HYUNG" Jeonghan just laughed and said he'd be happy to do those for his baby, and Seungkwan happily went back to his room. Jeonghan also limbed behind him soon after.